if we trade out of 10

mead107

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dropping below 20 pretty much guarantees a second 1st next year & something nice this year....so yes, I'm down.

Extra picks in a deep draft this year plus a one in 2018? Where do I sign.

i like that

Its possible houston might look to jump up to 10 to have their pick at qb, especially if all of them are still on the board. Dropping down to 25 would likely get us their 2nd this year and 1st next year.

I would love this scenario. Still should be able to get a great player at 25 and now also 2 more probable starters or major contributers in the 2nd. And of course having 2 1st round picks next year is the real bonus

I'd like to see us drop down to the early 20's and pick up an extra 2nd rounder. We have so many holes to fill and the extra pick will really help fill some of those needs. The guy I'd look at in the early 20's is Jarrad Davis, LB from Florida.

Edited by Canuck204

Interesting information about the saints

People always talk about trading back but apparently teams are doing it differently. They won a Super Bowl in that span. I am NOT advocating trading up in this draft because I think that we need the picks. I wonder if there are other teams with trends this strong? Edited by Kirby Jackson

People always talk about trading back but apparently teams are doing it differently. They won a Super Bowl in that span. I am NOT advocating trading up in this draft because I think that we need the picks. I wonder if there are other teams with trends this strong?

Some might say that, coupled with the missing on free agents, is how they got to be .500 with a hall of fame qb though. Edited by NoSaint

Some might say that, coupled with the missing on free agents, is how they got to be .500 with a hall of fame qb though.

Oh, I'm not saying it worked. I just thought that it was interesting. Their drafts have been weird, full of stars and busts. They rarely draft a solid player it feels like.

Usually I am not a fan of trading back. In this draft though I think it would be a good move since they only have 6 picks and it's a deep draft. Won't be easy to get the value they want out of it though for those same reasons.

I would be fine with dropping below 20 if they got a second this year and a 4th, and a player.

Usually I am not a fan of trading back. In this draft though I think it would be a good move since they only have 6 picks and it's a deep draft. Won't be easy to get the value they want out of it though for those same reasons.

I would be fine with dropping below 20 if they got a second this year and a 4th, and a player.

I have been on board because I think that they need 4 starters still. An extra pick in the top 100 should be enough to get that done. I'd be all for going to 25 and getting a 3rd and next year's first (or something like that).