we could have drafted gronk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it was clearly Norwood's fault the Giants D shut down the K Gun offense...

or that the bills could not stop Ottis Anderson (21 carries for 102 yds) on 3rd down.

no, he missed the kick but Parcells had a game plan to stop the k-gun and succeeded as well as the bills defense was coming in to the game undisciplined and was dealing with the effects from two weeks of partying and were run down and tanked in the final Qtr.

but, just like the topic at hand, could of, should of, but didn't...

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

And we blew it on Torell Troupe. We should have shot at OJ Howard, the best TE prospect in years, who will work well in this offense. I hope we don't blow it again for a chance at the 2nd or 3rd best CB, safety or LB.

We could of drafted Brady but we took the Viking Leif Larson. What idiots!

you know it ultimately wasn't the missed kick, technically yes but it was much more than a missed 48 yard kick on grass, much more.

yes, it was. Are you saying if he made the kick the Bills would not have won?

Ya learn something new everyday. Now it's a 48 yard kick he missed! 70 more years from now it will be a missed 60 yarder in a field of hay.

my bad, 47 yards, off by a yard.

yes, it was. Are you saying if he made the kick the Bills would not have won?

I said "technically" it was the reason they lost. my point was had the bills played a better game on defense, the outcome may not of come down to a kick, to WIN. they could not stop Anderson. they also could not convert on 3rd down on offense and as I said, Parcells and his buddy shut down the KGun.

I realize they lost due to the missed kick, I just never put all the blame on that missed 47 yard attempt.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

my bad, 47 yards, off by a yard.

I said "technically" it was the reason they lost. my point was had the bills played a better game on defense, the outcome may not of come down to a kick, to WIN. they could not stop Anderson. they also could not convert on 3rd down on offense and as I said, Parcells and his buddy shut down the KGun.

I realize they lost due to the missed kick, I just never put all the blame on that missed 47 yard attempt.

I agree on the defense but the offense had the ball for 19 minutes, scored 17 points and had 370 yards of offense. Started the last drive on their own 10 yd line with no timeouts and moved into FG range.