Michael Irvin being investigated for sexual assault

Never understood how he got his broadcasting gig...I can think of 10 other players that would make better on-air analysts starting with Leodis McKelvin.

And Leodis would have a snappy catchphrase he would emphatically proclaim after making each point - "Point. Blank. Period!"

Eventually 'Point. Blank. Period!" would become its own show on FS1, in the coveted time slot following UNDISPUTED. His co host would be Dennis Rodman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys have all the money, fame and opportunity and still manage to find themselves at the bar, early in the morning, getting into needless trouble.

Is life that boring, that sad, when there are no obstacles, no mission, no hunger?

but not any intelligence

Why? He's not once admitted to/been convicted for sexual assault. Confusing to me that you don't find this surprising.

UNLESS .... you're like me and you think that every rich entertainer in the U.S. is vulnerable to accusations like this being made and it doesn't surprise you that it's happened yet again.

I'd be surprised if this woman isn't lying. That seems to be the end result, more often than not.

Not surprising because the guy is a scumbag

As do I, the guy is dumb as hell. I think I rather listen to Joe Buck for 3 hours than him.

He follows what a lot of on air personalities do that seem to make them popular. That is, no matter what you are saying, say it with extreme emphasis and be louder than that guy who just got finished talking was.

Edited by mattynh

Not surprising because the guy is a scumbag

He follows what a lot of on air personalities do that seem to make them popular. That is, no matter what you are saying, say it with extreme emphasis and be louder than that guy who just got finished talking was.

So follow the Stephen A. Smith Model? lol

Again ... why?

He's had drug problems, he's not that bright, he's loud and he's obnoxious. How does that make him a potential rapist, or one whom "you could see doing that?"

That's like saying, "I bet Scott Hamilton is gay because he's a figure skater and talks like a queer."

He's been accused of sexual assault two other times. That's why people could see him doing that.

Edited by Patrick Fitzryan

She could easily be lying. Same thing happened with pat kane a few years ago being accused of sexual assault, but it turned it that it was a bunch of b.s

It will be put under the microscope of spin and cross-examination if it gets that far, often a settlement is reached and the story goes away.