What shows do you NOT watch

/dev/null

We've got threads on recommendations on what to stream and another for top 5 shows. But what about shows you just can't stand?

I'll start. I'm flipping thru the channels right now and hit one of those shows I just don't like:

American Pickers

I just don't see the appeal of two weirdos and a creepy tattoo chick buying stuff from rednecks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That show Criminal Minds is so over the top and corny. I can't stand the forced psuedointellectual nonsense.

I hate the show Scrubs as well. I didn't grow up with it, but people in my age bracket did, and I get nauseous whenever they watch it.

Edited by Fetou

2 Broke Girls

Stole the words right out of my mouth, one of the worst written shows ever, don't know how it is still on.

Big Bang theory is the worst

Bones is also the worst

Medium used to be the worst.

What!?!? Big Bang is one of the best sitcoms ever and I don't care for sitcoms but really enjoy this one because it is actually really funny.

95% of the crap on tv is utterly unwatchable, but two real standouts are

Greys Anatomy; its like getting stabbed in the face with an ice pick

Mike and Molly; i dont even know what to say about that one

What!?!? Big Bang is one of the best sitcoms ever and I don't care for sitcoms but really enjoy this one because it is actually really funny.

Sheldon is a nerd and awkward around women. What else happens ?

Friends

Agree. Too vanilla just like Big Bang imo

Any reality TV. It's all staged and I hate that.

I still cannot bring myself to watch 9/11 documentaries. Someday, I will. I think getting to the memorial will be the turning point. I'm close to getting there.

Any beauty pageant. Fixed crap that I have zero interest in.

Boxing. Fixed.

Preseason football. I hate it. All I do is worry about someone getting injured. Although, the Bills are pretty good in preseason.