What shows do you NOT watch

/dev/null

Anything on the "major" networks. It's all BS and politically corrected or motivated. I personally watch sports, cartoon series, i.e. Family guy, American Dad, History Channel or DiscoveryID.

Disc ID is a must watch because there is a lot of info on there if you ever get worried that your wife wants to "off" you for insurance money or something. If you Watch some shows on there before bed, you'll sleep with one eye open, lol.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Crock's Block was unwatchable amidst the Globetrotters and Fat Albert fare on Saturdays, Charles Nelson Reilly and Jonathon Harris were not ofset by the Liquid Plumber straightness of Allan Melvin.

Sheldon is a nerd and awkward around women. What else happens ?

Agree. Too vanilla just like Big Bang imo

him being totally inappropriate is hilarious, he is not awkward around girls he awkward around everyone and yet he doesn't even see it which makes it funny.

Pretty much all of 'em.

But anything on Animal Planet with "Alaska" in the title...I won't watch the **** out of those shows.

Lucky for you penguins dominate the south end of the Earth so you're clear to watch the penguin marathons.

Sheldon is a nerd and awkward around women. What else happens ?

Sheldon may be awkward around broads but they don't go over the top with it. For instance he is savvy enough to pick up the dinner tab.

The Simpsons

American Dad

Real Housewives of anywhere

Keeping up with the Kardashians

I do like The Big Bang theory, in fact the Darth Vader mug in front of Sheldons computer is (was) mine.

Any sitcom or drama/comedy on the major networks except an occasional Simpsons or Seinfeld rerun.

Anything labeled 'reality'.

And certainly anything starring a former SNL cast member.

Any combination of 2 or more of those factors should result in a ban from TV.

Edited by KD in CA

God willing, I will never be made to sit through another episode of How to Get Away With Murder.

I was into that show for the first season and really wanted to like it. But I now loathe it. Just you mentioning the name makes me cringe. Just a flat out terrible show.

As for me, I don't watch any of CBS's so called #1 shows. Never have seen any of those CSIs or NCISs or whatever they are called.

I don't watch anything on CBS except Hawaii 5-0. It's like the old person network with corny jokes or repetitive drama scripts.

I stopped watching ESPN years ago when they became obvious shills for the sports leagues. Monday Night Football used to be must see tv when on ABC, now I might tune in for a couple minutes just to check the score.

Never watched Homeland, I can't stand Claire Danes.

Pretty much EVERYTHING on ABC, NBC and CBS. Whether it's comedy or alleged action or drama, it's all so vanilla, predictable and boring. You almost feel it's deliberate. Only exception is Scandal because 1) is the ridiculously attractive Kerry Washington and 2) they've done everything from shooting down airlines to shooting Presidents.

A specific show: Treehouse Masters: Can't stand the guy and can't stand all the uppity adult homeowners building tree houses for themselves. Three quarters of those idiots don't even have children.

Edited by dpberr

Modern family comes on after family guy. I hate that show and its message. I am usually too lazy to stand on the salt blocks to change the channel.

Don't watch big bang theory, broke girls or any of those shows. May have watch 22 minutes of them combined

I was into that show for the first season and really wanted to like it. But I now loathe it. Just you mentioning the name makes me cringe. Just a flat out terrible show.

As for me, I don't watch any of CBS's so called #1 shows. Never have seen any of those CSIs or NCISs or whatever they are called.

Same here. My wife LOVED the first season. We then got around to watching the second season and just couldn't take it. Terrible. Viola Davis' character was so terribly annoying.

Pretty much EVERYTHING on ABC, NBC and CBS. Whether it's comedy or alleged action or drama, it's all so vanilla, predictable and boring. You almost feel it's deliberate. Only exception is Scandal because 1) is the ridiculously attractive Kerry Washington and 2) they've done everything from shooting down airlines to shooting Presidents.

YES! Even her make-up commercial is must see TV.

I stopped watching Treasure on Oak Island after 2 seasons. it became pretty obvious that there's no "there" there. Any "talent" competition show . . . Yuck.

Edited by Philly McButterpants

A specific show: Treehouse Masters: Can't stand the guy and can't stand all the uppity adult homeowners building tree houses for themselves. Three quarters of those idiots don't even have children.

My sister in law bought my wife and I the first two seasons of scandal on dvd/bluray. While I thought some of the stories were good, the annoying romance thing with the President was just ridiculous and was too annoying for us to watch any further

:lol: what's it's message?

couples are happily married with a piece of ass daughter, all gays are flamboyant dramatic retards, old man marry young immigrants to get some and that network television is funny

Edit

Its a worse message than friends. That message was that 3 moderately attractive women could live with 3 douchebag guys who have no real discernible abilities (actor, whatever Ross and the fat dude were). They lived together. They had a horrible back story. The actor is a moron. The sensitive pansy is a sensitive pansy. The fat dude was married to the chick with a beak who is now hot. Nicole maybe? And Jennifer anniston had no talent into he show or off it. And Phoebe was the only one who made it funny. Which is just like family matters.

Besides MJF who really knew who was on that show? It wasnt growing pains. Now that was a good show

Edited by Boyst62