Most hated teams

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretty much dislike any team that is A.) Considered the favorite. I almost always root for the underdog. B.) as obnoxious fans. MOST teams have annoying fans....but when I am subjected to them personally, It kinda turns me to root against that team. C.) Any team that has a lot of national-bandwagon fans. D.) A team that has been successful for a long period of time without any (or many) losing seasons mixed in.

If there is ever a team that has all 3 of those...that will get me to the level of hate. Right now, the Pats are on the top of the list....so is Alabama Football...Red Sox are up there too.

How can you say Red Sox but not the Yankees?

Other than the three AFCE teams, definitely the Steelers. Fans are so obnoxious and spoiled but somehow they find things to b***h about anyway. According to them, Tomlin is an awful coach who has held this team back from winning multiple more titles.

The Bills make me hate the Bills quite frequently.

This. I certainly haven't been angrier at any other team than the Bills.

Obvious hate:

Cheaters

Jests

Phins

Cowgirls

Steelers

Animosity for:

Packers

Colts

Anyone else who dumb-luck stumbles into back to back HOF QBs....

Love the Bills, and every year there are a few teams I would not say I like, but enjoy to watch that year. Last year it was Falcons and Raiders.

And then the teams I feel a kindred spirit with:

Chiefs

Raiders

Browns

Because of the fanbases

Obvious hate:

Cheaters

Jests

Phins

Cowgirls

Steelers

Animosity for:

Packers

Colts

Anyone else who dumb-luck stumbles into back to back HOF QBs....

Love the Bills, and every year there are a few teams I would not say I like, but enjoy to watch that year. Last year it was Falcons and Raiders.

And then the teams I feel a kindred spirit with:

Chiefs

Raiders

Browns

Because of the fanbases

awww...whattya talkin about there you dingbat, huh?

God, I love Awchie. :flirt:

Hate doesn't begin to describe how I feel about the Pats*.

I don't really like the Steelers. I dislike them more than the rest of our division rivals.

I used to dislike the Cowboys, but I like Dak Prescott, and we never play them anyway, so whatever.

I kinda like the Ravens. Not even sure why.

I have a soft spot for the Browns. Whenever they play in OP, my tailgating group ends up adopting nearby Cleveland fans. We've even stayed in contact with a few of them.

I don't really have the energy to maintain any opinions on other teams.

Bills will play the Cowboys in Arlington for the 2019 season.

awww...whattya talkin about there you dingbat, huh?

God, I love Awchie. :flirt:

Hey, I hate the teams with the major-ority of titles, ipso fatso I don't like neither of them teams, either.

Now, get me a beer... :beer:

...and I don't wanna hear nothing more out of you, meathead.

In our Division, I hate the Jets the least. Aside from their monumental upset in SBIII, they've been more of a sad sack team than the Browns or we are.

AFC; Stillers -because of their fans. Jags -because Jacksonville is undeserving of a team. Baltimore -because they're the Colts (I'd still pizz on Modell's grave).

NFC; Cowboys -just because.

I don't get how people like other AFC teams since you are in competition with them every year.

Team like the Pats is almost a love, hate thing with me.

I hate losing to them, but admire to much about the team especially at the QB position to put them in my most hated category.

Hating on the fish or Jets comes easy...