Zach Brown visiting Bills

I know they gave him an offer, but supposedly Brown doesn't like the role he will be playing under McD...so it appears they want to resign him, but in a reduced role

if the money was OK as the tweet also said, not sure how reduced it would be. I believe it mentioned they didn't want him out there all 3 downs. But this is just going by that one Chenelly tweet. In Miami it's being questioned as to whether he would even start. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's like Brown knows he outperformed last year and wants to cash in now before his stock drops again.

he is only 27, and at this point of FA I highly doubt he will see a long term deal. So if he gets a 1-2 year deal he will be able to hit FA again, which would mean he's probably really trying to find a team where he will be able to pile up stats in addition to cashing in on his previous. Nothing wrong with this, but I don't know if he cares much about going to a winner (tons and tons of fish and raider fans tweeting at him trying to say how great their teams are, etc. I just have a feeling that's not a huge factor. Edited by YoloinOhio

you do know damond Talbot is a nobody right? He posted here a long while and got banned for being a fraud and plugging his own site repeatedly. He was exposed to be nothing more than a gossip monger and conjuncturer

...exactly friend....if he doesn't like it, Halite makes a product he can certainly pound..........

he was good for part of a season. he was not so much before the Bills.

I assume you mean rock salt and not calcium chloride which is much less aggressive?

Thing is we still need a LB who can run with a TE or slot Rec for second or two or four or five . pick up a low crosser.

Haason Reddick?

:beer: