Zach Brown visiting Bills

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No we cant. We need to sign somebody. We have 6 draft picks. We still need a WLB, CB, RT, WR, and maybe another S. And lets not forget we still need to add a backup QB at some point. And it seems we will want to run a 2 TE system based off who we are said to be interested in so that adds another position

We are gonna need to sign a starter at one of these positions eventually we cant upgrade all these positions through the draft with only 6 draft picks

This is why I think we should trade down in the first round, and get as many extra picks as we can.

Lets see - Do you want to play ball? Negotiating for cap friendly contract does not neccesarily mean less money.

But reality is you price yourself right our of a job.

I sell commercial insurance (but worked in sports for 8 years). I left one team and went to another for double the salary. I know a lot of people that have left one company for another in favor of more money. I would certainly do that if the average career was 3 years.

I don't see it happening. I don't understand the hate the guy took here last year, as I felt he played very well. But if its true he's looking for Pro Bowl $$ as a 4th Alternate, he won't get it here.

Hope I'm wrong.

I agrees with you in essence bit tyrods alternate status was enough for people here to amount him as worth the 30 mil he was/stool is due. If that conversation is on plau for tyrod. It should be for brown too

I've seen estimates they can create about $14 million by restructuring Dareus and Glenn.

I probably wouldn't touch dareus

He's younger. It's probably more

Eh, I don't think so. They were both productive in their own way and I believe Alexander had the better year of the two. I think it is similar in $ per season along with maybe an extra year and a couple mill tacked on in bonus $.