Zach Brown visiting Bills

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@john_wawrow

Per @CSETalent's Jason and Michael Katz in email to AP, LB Zach Brown exploring all options, intends to make decision after visits completed

He visited with us, Miami, Oakland and Indy, what else does he have lined up? Or does this mean we should expect one soon?

They ALL want to get paid. But some WANT to be on the team and are willing to negotiate a cap friendly deal.

Others show up FAT, or not at all, OR quit part way thru the season.

NO WAY a team should spend money on that crap. THAT is what de$paration buys you.

NO THANK YOU!

It seems that Zach is all about getting the the best $$$ not about being the best.

These guys have unguaranteed contracts and short careers. Are you more concerned with maximizing money in your job or negotiating a company friendly deal?

In my opinion....he would simply provide something we dont have at the position that could help with coverage of TE's. He is the fastest LB in the league and so he would help our D.......for someone of his actual size i thought he would be more of a enforcer type then he is.

Im hoping that they bills have a price in their mind what that is worth and dont go past that.

These guys have unguaranteed contracts and short careers. Are you more concerned with maximizing money in your job or negotiating a company friendly deal?

Lets see - Do you want to play ball? Negotiating for cap friendly contract does not neccesarily mean less money.

But reality is you price yourself right our of a job.

Lets see - Do you want to play ball? Negotiating for cap friendly contract does not neccesarily mean less money.

But reality is you price yourself right our of a job.

they were talking about this recently on sirius. sometimes guys play the market, looking for a value they think they're worth, and before they know it, they don't have a team. i don't think brown will be in that boat due to his talent and age, but he's obviously a bit off on what he thinks his salary should be. that being said, i have zero problem with him trying to grab every penny. this may be his one big chance at that hefty contract.

Scheme should be adjusted for personnel -- W. Phillips

Except Wade has never played a 4-3 or predominately press man defense in his life. So maybe he has just lucky that he never had those types of players or maybe you can only adjust so much.

Edited by vincec

Doesn't your tractor have a laptop on it?

His milking machine for his bulls probably does.

Why do we get mad at a player for trying to get as much as he can? No one ever criticized me when I looked around for higher compensation.

Because we do not want to pay for it via PSLs & wine and cheese parties.

Full disclosure.......there were pm's. Publicly we blamed Eugene Parker.

It would not surprise me that Kirby's agent was Eugene Parker.

they were talking about this recently on sirius. sometimes guys play the market, looking for a value they think they're worth, and before they know it, they don't have a team. i don't think brown will be in that boat due to his talent and age, but he's obviously a bit off on what he thinks his salary should be. that being said, i have zero problem with him trying to grab every penny. this may be his one big chance at that hefty contract.

Sort of like Marone.

He's gone

??????????????? Please elaborate

He saw pool table is gone and left.