Your Favorite TE In The Draft Not Named O.J. Howard

Am I the only one who thinks we have a pretty good and very underutilized tight end right now? Why would you pick one when we have some positions with NO starter?

I think most of us know Clay is good and needs to be an integral part of the offense, but, that being said we have seen first hand how NE tore people up with those 2 tight end sets and we would benefit from running the same type of offense since our run game is so strong and we could use the TE's to block or go out and make plays.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks we have a pretty good and very underutilized tight end right now? Why would you pick one when we have some positions with NO starter?

Because it would give us 2 potential starters at the position.

Not to mention that a 2 TE set would be a great thing to have in our offense.

Michael Roberts, TE, Toledo

Big frame, 6'4", 270 lbs. Opened eyes at he Senior Bowl. One of the better blocking TE's to come out in a while. Decent receiving skills, blocking is what separates him from the others.

Negative: Slow 40 could cost him to drop to the mid-to-later rounds. Ran 4.86.

Different OC. Would doubt if we went Double tight end 3/4 of the game.

Adam Shaheen is just a massive guy, pretty good athlete with a big jump in quality of competition coming.

Jordan Leggett and Evan Engram would be interesting as move TE guys, which would be fine since the guys on the roster at the position can block

Adam Shaheen is just a massive guy, pretty good athlete with a big jump in quality of competition coming.

Jordan Leggett and Evan Engram would be interesting as move TE guys, which would be fine since the guys on the roster at the position can block

Excellent calls. It makes me so mad how much the Bills neglect TEs. The best team in the NFL constantly is bringing in TEs and we draft guys in the 5th round.

Even if Taylor won't throw to them, get a big, fast guy for the next qb.

David Njoku the Miami TE I feel is going to be a special player, I don't think it'll happen right away as he'll need to adjust his game but I think once he does he's going to be one of the best.

Who ever drafts him needs to use him like New Orleans did Jimmy Graham. Use him flexed out in the slot, limit his inline plays until he develops as a blocker. He'll be a "madden terror" player as a rookie and 2nd year guy. Crazy potential.