1st round pick want/don't want/surprise/think

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want - Williams - lacking big bodied WR2 to turn 50/50 into 90/10

Dont Want - QB - feels similar to the year we got EJ

Dark Horse - OJ Howard - can see it happening easily. Hate that we do not use the seams so feels like waste.

Think: CB - This year's DB crop feels like Sammy's draft for WR's - we should trade down or wait until Rd 2 - but Bills will be da Bills.

Want - Mike Williams

Don't Want - Watson

Dark horse - OJ Howard

Think - Watson

Out of curiosity, do the people listing Mahomes really want him with our first pick? I would like to draft him as well but I was hoping we could get him In the second or third round.

Yes. I am in the Mahomes at 10 bucket. He will not drop to our 2nd round pick. I expect him gone 13 to late 20's.

Want - Mike Williams

Don't Want - Watson

Dark horse - OJ Howard

Think - WatsonOut of curiosity, do the people listing Mahomes really want him with our first pick? I would like to draft him as well but I was hoping we could get him In the second or third round.

3rd rd? I think the only way we get maholmes is at 10, by trading down from 10 or by trading up with our 2nd rd pick. I don't think he makes it to our 2nd pick

3rd rd? I think the only way we get maholmes is at 10, by trading down from 10 or by trading up with our 2nd rd pick. I don't think he makes it to our 2nd pick

My bad. I guess he is one of those that has climbed up the charts recently. I thought he would at least make it to round 2. If we miss out on Mahomes, get ready for Chad Kelly is the later rounds. I still think that is a possibility if Jim signs off on him.