1st round pick want/don't want/surprise/think

Want - Davis (Hooker is who I really want, but no chance he lasts til 10 IMO)

Dont Want - ANY QB (Worst position in this draft, if we take a QB at 10 I will flip to the fire Whaley train)

Dark Horse - OJ Howard (We have Clay, so not a need, but based on how they looked at TE's in FA this could be in play)

Think - Williams (I think both safeties, Lattimore, and Davis may go before our pick)

Bonus prediction: No QB will be drafted in the top 10.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just invested how much money in Mike Glennon?

Glennon is on a glorified 1 year contract.

I think 2 QBs go top 6. Too much smoke coming from Arizona / New Orleans / Houston (and even us), these teams up top aren't going to wait a whole round to take their guy. I wouldn't be surprised if 5 QBs are off the board by the time we hit the clock in round 2.

Depending n whose mock you follow I see three scenerios unfolding in this draft

1. Two QB's go b4 us forcing one of a Hooker, Lattimore, or Williams, to drop to us

2. No QB's go and all the above are gone by our pick, in which case we take Howard/Foster, or we try and find a partner to trade back

the problem being, folks usually only trade up to take a QB, 2 of which will be gone

3. We take the 2nd best CB, Conley, or the 2nd best WR, Davis

I can't see Adams still being there at #10, he likely goes top 5, and none of the RT's are top 10 value

My dark horse is DT Allen, who should be going top 3, but has a shoulder injury, lol, so folks have him dropping to #12-#13

He'd be a hell of a long term replacement for Kyle

jc