Report: Seahawks Open to Trading Richard Sherman

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offer this year's second and next years first. Draft Davis or Williams at #10.

Sherman, McDermott, a healthy Sammy and Shady would equal 11 maybe 12 wins and a fight for the AFC East title all the way to week 17.

can you imagine him responding to something Schopp or Sullivan said?

Oh you had to add that - I would throw in an extra 5th round pick for free just to see Sherman call out Sullivan

Sherman, McDermott, a healthy Sammy and Shady would equal 11 maybe 12 wins and a fight for the AFC East title all the way to week 17.

Oh you had to add that - I would throw in an extra 5th round pick for free just to see Sherman call out Sullivan

A 1st and 2nd that's way to much. I would trade our 2nd rounder.

I'd heard this multiple times and I've floated the idea but never gotten a response yet.

I guess people thought it couldn't be true.

Seattle is like NE.......they have an untouchable value on only one player.....their QB.

Hey now, I said I'd do it in a heartbeat

This is something a Bills GM would do to stunt the growth another 20 years. Please tell me this is sarcasm...

can you imagine him responding to something Schopp or Sullivan said?

I would like to change my stance. This would be well worth what ever compensation we would have to give up

This thread shouldn't have even been started. Just the idea that Richard Sherman would even consider coming here is laughable. BEYOND laughable, in fact.

have you seen some of the threads started in the last week or two.

This thread shouldn't have even been started. Just the idea that Richard Sherman would even consider coming here is laughable. BEYOND laughable, in fact.

First off, if he's being traded, then he doesn't have a choice. He can play where he's traded or he can retire.

Secondly, why wouldn't he consider playing here instead of retiring? McCoy didn't have the best reaction to coming here, yet he loves it here now.

Third, have you called the Pegulas and told them that he won't consider it? :lol: