Report: Seahawks Open to Trading Richard Sherman

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not a free agent. :doh:

I'm well aware of the fact that he's not a free agent. That said, he would have to accept a trade to come here, which I sincerely doubt he would. He would probably prefer to retire than come here.

Edited by Rodrigo Borgia

I'm well aware of the fact that he's not a free agent. That said, he would have to accept a trade to come here, which I sincerely doubt he would. He would probably prefer to retire than come here.

Do you really believe that? You think that he would rather give up almost $27M than to play here? You really believe that? Edited by Kirby Jackson

Do you really believe that? You think that he would rather give up almost $27M than to play here? You really believe that?

Let's see. For his entire career, Sherman has been living in SEATTLE, a city with an educated, upper-class fanbase, where he's been to the playoffs every year, and has played in 2 Super Bowls, one of which they won. Why would he want to give all that up to come HERE, with a less educated, low-class fanbase, where the odds of even making the playoffs, let alone playing in another Super Bowl, are pretty much slim to none?

Let's see. For his entire career, Sherman has been living in SEATTLE, a city with an educated, upper-class fanbase, where he's been to the playoffs every year, and has played in 2 Super Bowls, one of which they won. Why would he want to give all that up to come HERE, with a less educated, low-class fanbase, where the odds of even making the playoffs, let alone playing in another Super Bowl, are pretty much slim to none?

For 27 million dollars in 2 years?

It's...a...trade.

He doesn't get to choose where he goes; he gets to choose retirement over football.

If a team is that worried about it, then they simply make it part of the trade terms; the compensation voids if he retires without playing a game.

And again I cite McCoy as the example: he wasn't happy about coming here, and now he loves it.

You could offer him a billion dollars over 2 years and he probably wouldn't take it to come here.

My bad...I didn't realize you were joking.

Apologies.

Seattle isn't educated. They're a bunch of tree hugging snowflakes who cling to their weed and ridiculous nonsense. They worship dips hits like Kurt Cobain and drink pbr.

Their retarded.

Edited by Boyst62