Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the earliest he will go in the draft? 3, 4, 5.....UDFA? I have a bad feeling that Belichek would draft him.

IMO…

1. I highly doubt that Belichick is impressed that he’s the nephew of Jim Kelly.

2. Belichick looks for smart, intelligent players.

3. Kelly’s teams lost four superbowls and as silly as it sounds, I don’t think Belichick would want any relation to that on his multiple superbowl winning record.

4. He probably hopes the Bills take Kelly.

IMO…

1. I highly doubt that Belichick is impressed that he’s the nephew of Jim Kelly.

3. Kelly’s teams lost four superbowls and as silly as it sounds, I don’t think Belichick would want any relation to that on his multiple superbowl winning record.

I hope Kelly ends up in Buffalo

I saw him 3 times & each time he looked like an NFL QB. Forget abourt the so called bvaggage. He is barely out of his teens & will mature once he leaves the frat parties etc.. Been there as have many of us.

unfortunately, unlike many that get a full time job, wife, kids... to settle them down. the parties he has access to will only keep getting bigger and wilder and more tempting than a keg in the corner.

We just got rid of one circus show with Rex, why invite another?

Buzz and marketing. It also allows Sean to fill needs on the roster while bypassing a top round QB and the Bills can sell a QB later. The plan was probably to sell Cardale as the guy with potential but EJ was so bad they had to open that box before they wanted to.

Buzz and marketing. It also allows Sean to fill needs on the roster while bypassing a top round QB and the Bills can sell a QB later. The plan was probably to sell Cardale as the guy with potential but EJ was so bad they had to open that box before they wanted to.

Very true jeff,

Russ should be all over this...

This may have been already talked about but Sports Science just ranked Chad Kelly as the number one quarterback based on accuracy and ball velocity. I'd burn a 5th round pick on him... maybe Uncle Jim could get him straightened out...

If he could it would have already happened.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'd say 4-5th round for Kelly. I wouldn't hate it if the Bills chose him , even if it took some maneuvering to get a 4th rounder back. I think he can play, the off field stuff isn't so bad to make it not worth the talent level at that point.

IMO…

You are probably right on all points, but further, I really do not think Belicheat is all that concerned about the future. His future as coach is tied to Tom Brady. When Brady retires, so will he. Who will take over for Tommy is the least of his concerns.

This may have been already talked about but Sports Science just ranked Chad Kelly as the number one quarterback based on accuracy and ball velocity. I'd burn a 5th round pick on him... maybe Uncle Jim could get him straightened out...

I was about 3 years old when Kelly was drafted, wasn't he also know as an immature punk in his earlier days? I hope Chad gets his head screwed on straight the league needs more qualified QB's.

I posted the link to that episode the page prior to this one.