Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly here in Buffalo would be a disaster for both sides.

Way too much pressure on the kid having that name, combined with a known partier being surrounded by his hometown buddies.

Why is every other home town kid fine but it's too much pressure for Kelly ?? this just an excuse for guys who just don't like him. also I'm sure he old friends will turn him into a raving lunatic

Kelly here in Buffalo would be a disaster for both sides.

Way too much pressure on the kid having that name, combined with a known partier being surrounded by his hometown buddies.

Nearly every player in the draft is a gamble

For a team that drafts Aaron Maybin #1 can surely waste a third

For me character is always a tough issue when dealing with projecting a player's future success...

First of all let me say this,...his talent is undeniable. With that said, I think Buffalo could be the best place for him in the entire league with Jim and the rest of the family to keep him in order and remind him what type of young man he needs to be to fulfill his dream.

Not sure if the third is the right time, but I believe his talent is way above the 5th round value.

Here is the thing - WHY haven't the Kelly family thought about keeping the kid on the straight and narrow LONG before now?

Do you think this has never occured to them?

Perhaps the kid is impulsive and entitled and has been allowed to be this way his whole life.

Perhaps AWAY from family is where he would have the best chance. That is if there is any hope at all.

The head thing IS a MAJOR issue.

Here is the thing - WHY haven't the Kelly family thought about keeping the kid on the straight and narrow LONG before now?

Do you think this has never occured to them?

Perhaps the kid is impulsive and entitled and has been allowed to be this way his whole life.

Perhaps AWAY from family is where he would have the best chance. That is if there is any hope at all.

The head thing IS a MAJOR issue.

Well, could be another wasted talent............the kid is obviously spoiled

I've heard some stories about the kid but nothing that I'd consider as being worse than the AK incident. Although where the NFL draw moral objection has long been something that's kept me awake at night.

I'm interested to see the "truth" with Chad, if worse does exist.

Or Johnny Football but that guy is really nuts

Johnny Football 2.0

I is SAD indeed to see talented people with all the stuff to make it big EXCEPT they can't get their head on straight.