Who's good with OJ Howard at 10?

njbuff

Back in 2014, I wanted Eric Ebron at 9 for the Bills.

Now it's 2017, and even though I think Clay is outstanding and will be the biggest beneficiary of Dennison's offense, the need for a big time talent is still there.

This is where Howard comes in.

He is 8,000 more times the prospect Ebron is and the Bills could use him and Clay all over the place in Dennison's offense.

For me, the perfect pick at 10 (if he even lasts to 10), but it requires that Taylor throw the ball to these guys too.

Plus he has an awesome catch radius for even the worst QB's imaginable.

What do you think?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a WR or CB makes sense at #10. I do like Howard though. maybe a trade back if possible and pick Howard.

Yeah, I love him, but at 10? Trade back and if the top 2 WR's are gone he'd be match up hell for defenses.

Get another pick trading back and still get a great DB. Now, if only someone will accommodate us?

I'm definitely not OK with Howard at #10...Or a TE in the 1st 3 Rounds unless we trade down and grab extra picks...

Too many holes and too much money allocated already at TE...

It would be such a Bills move...And this is a VERY deep TE Draft...There will be TE talent later...Not Howard...but we already have a high paid TE...

Howard is a stud...But it's poor team building...said it when they Drafted CJ...The Bills can't afford luxury picks, and this is the type of move that always backfires on this organization...Draft a TE high when your QB can't even find the one you already have...Forget about the fact that you still have HUGE needs elsewhere, and only 6 picks...

I can totally see Whaley doing it though... B-)

I would feel a lot better about the pick if Taylor could hit his TE over the middle...perhaps the new offense will force him to do this AND throw in rhythm...if he can't, we will hopefully be drafting a guy who can.

Edited by JaCrispy

I have heard from my sources they're going in the defensive backfield with the first selection. WR is the 3rd and beyond they don't value that as much if a need as the fans do. I would like to see WR being more valued, but according to my sources they are focusing on S/DB.

I have heard from my sources they're going in the defensive backfield with the first selection. WR is the 3rd and beyond they don't value that as much if a need as the fans do. I would like to see WR being more valued, but according to my sources they are focusing on S/DB.

are you an insider?

I'm an outsider. Like Steve Christie.

Edited by YoloinOhio

O.J. Howard is a stud, but I would not take him at 10.

Deep draft for Tight Ends, get one later.

Jake Butt, Jeremy Sprinkle, or Michael Roberts.

are you announcing a pick this year?? If so, I think you might announce your boy "Jake Butt" whether or not his name is the one on the card.

You can play dumb like Warren Beatty!

are you an insider?

I'm an outsider. Like Steve Christie.

No, just an aspiring member of the media who has developed relationships with the right people. On the old forum i broke that Tyrod deal was done a week before it was announced, and that it was a restructure instead of just a signing of the deal. My friend recently told me about this site so I enjoy my personal favorite team Bills.