Whaley forget about receiver?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot? No, I'm sure there's a sticky note around somewhere about this.

I'm sure they have a plan. I'd bet 1st or 2nd round and a couple other pickups. Pray Listenbee is a player. Hopefully we don't have the same position decimated by injuries two years in a row. First it was RB and last year WR. The trick is knowing what position is up for next year!

They cant afford to address everything in round 1 of FA, there isnt enough money and the Bills are way too top heavy as a squad. It was a case of letting the big spending happen and then target a WR3 in the later days.

I have no doubt they will get a WR, same as OT is being targeted from reports, but just a case of getting players within your means

I don't count on anything I have no control over. Are you counting on everyone to play 16 games?

Whaley does have control over getting a good number two. Maybe even a three. We have almost nothing after Watkins.

Whaley does have control over getting a good number two. Maybe even a three. We have almost nothing after Watkins.

I agree but not too concerned...we have a decent TE and McCoy a good receiver also......and the draft

They need a WR first. With Watkins questionable with his injuries the Bills need a good playmaker opposite him.

Watkins will be fine. It's something that can need a 2nd surgery but after that few problems.

I would like to see the Bills add a veteran WR or CB before the draft, preferably both. Kamar Aiken would be a good signing at WR. Verner or Claiborne at CB.

Player I really want is Rueben Foster.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

That's one of the problems-will he?

it's really a potential problem for any player in the league, no guarantee you get through 16 games unscathed.

the feeling here is just heightened due to history.

the corp will be filled by opening day and one can only hope not just sammy, but all starters avoid injury?

Listenbee?

The 7th round pick from last season who didn't play a single snap?

Yea let's count on him.

They need to sign at least a decent WR in FA and I'd be all for their first round pick to be a big, go get the ball receiver opposite Sammy.

No worries. By July, this board will claim we have probably the best WRs in the league and we should look at trading. Don't you remember last year?