Whaley forget about receiver?

They're a flood gate of negativity for sure.

99% of bbmb consisted of sniveling, whiny bums. Tbd is a much worse place now. Sucks that we're all Bills fans. Definitely doesn't seem that way. I have realized I dislike most bills fans without even meeting them.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99% of bbmb consisted of sniveling, whiny bums. Tbd is a much worse place now. Sucks that we're all Bills fans. Definitely doesn't seem that way. I have realized I dislike most bills fans without even meeting them.

...PG-13 admission and Fisher-Price going wi-fi killed it..

The writing was on the wall for Rex last offseason, and I thought Whaley made a stupid decision to move up for Ragland, which cost us two extra picks (no 4th this year). Those picks could have been great depth or even a starter at a number of positions of need this year.

Because you know that Ragland isn't going to be a stud already? It's a stupid move and you've never even seen him play a snap in the NFL. Ok, you hate Whaley. We get it. Just say that. Don't spew nonsense. If Ragland turns out to be a stud, it was a great trade. Until we know what we have in Ragland, your statement is ridiculous

Because you know that Ragland isn't going to be a stud already? It's a stupid move and you've never even seen him play a snap in the NFL. Ok, you hate Whaley. We get it. Just say that. Don't spew nonsense. If Ragland turns out to be a stud, it was a great trade. Until we know what we have in Ragland, your statement is ridiculous

Seemingly you area diehard Whaley fan. Let me ask you one question. Remove yourself from Bills fandom and rosy glasses for a mintute, only resort to things Whaley in his own accord did, please provide one or two things wirthy of praise that Doug Whaley has completed for the Buffalo Bills...

Seemingly you area diehard Whaley fan. Let me ask you one question. Remove yourself from Bills fandom and rosy glasses for a mintute, only resort to things Whaley in his own accord did, please provide one or two things wirthy of praise that Doug Whaley has completed for the Buffalo Bills...

McCoy. Incognito.

McCoy. Incognito.

Whaley had literally nothing to do with Shady. Another team called wanting a draft choice he said pick a player. If you think that warrants giving credit to the gm well that speaks volumes of your inability to be honest in an egfort to prop Whaley up. I suppose some credit is due for signing Incog, albiet he was black balked for bullying and noone gave himor was giving him a chance. I mean if we are being honest maybe he can go get anyother blackballec player every three years and we might have a team in three decades.

Whaley had literally nothing to do with Shady. Another team called wanting a draft choice he said pick a player. If you think that warrants giving credit to the gm well that speaks volumes of your inability to be honest in an egfort to prop Whaley up. I suppose some credit is due for signing Incog, albiet he was black balked for bullying and noone gave himor was giving him a chance. I mean if we are being honest maybe he can go get anyother blackballec player every three years and we might have a team in three decades.

....my, my, our anti-Dougie nylons are certainly in a bunch........Philly came calling and he put names into the hat, selecting Kiko.....and the deal was done....it was a "lucky draw" seeing Iggles dumpd him on Miami......and he's been a healthy stud......thanks.............

....my, my, our anti-Dougie nylons are certainly in a bunch........Philly came calling and he put names into the hat, selecting Kiko.....and the deal was done....it was a "lucky draw" seeing Iggles dumpd him on Miami......and he's been a healthy stud......thanks.............

Im not anti doug im dougs results stink. I think hes giving forth max of HIS abilities but some people arent cut out to be GMS. He should and would do better as a proplayer scout somewhere.

dont you know that any good moves or players added is someone elses doing but all the ones that dont work out are whaleys fault.

Excellent rational so Whaleys true credit to fame rests soley on a highly blackballed guard that noone would take a chance ona nd another gms sillyiness of calling whaley and wanting to dump mccoy. Been with the billssince 10 and been a gm since 13. 4 years two moves directly(if u want to call that) based on whaleys ability. Still no capable wr other watkins.

Im not anti doug im dougs results stink. I think hes giving forth max of HIS abilities but some people arent cut out to be GMS. He should and would do better as a proplayer scout somewhere.

Excellent rational so Whaleys true credit to fame rests soley on a highly blackballed guard that noone would take a chance ona nd another gms sillyiness of calling whaley and wanting to dump mccoy. Been with the billssince 10 and been a gm since 13. 4 years two moves directly(if u want to call that) based on whaleys ability. Still no capable wr other watkins.

....consider sending your resume' to:

Buffalo Bills Corporate Office Headquarters

Buffalo Bills, Inc.

1 Bills Dr.

Orchard Park, NY 14127, USA

Attention: Desperate Need of a GM

....I gave them a heads up and they're waiting............

so mccoy and incognito are the only good moves whaley has made? Alright dude keep up the crusade.

....consider sending your resume' to:

Buffalo Bills Corporate Office Headquarters

Buffalo Bills, Inc.

1 Bills Dr.

Orchard Park, NY 14127, USA

Attention: Desperate Need of a GM

....I gave them a heads up and they're waiting............

Very funny. Lol. I understand I am not qualified to oerform the dutiesand responsibilities to anything resembling that of a quality GM, some of you I dont think know that Whaley isnt very good at his job. Anything I can do to help you all.

so mccoy and incognito are the only good moves whaley has made? Alright dude keep up the crusade.

No , person who cant follow the thread and interjects random hit an run tacticts in an effort to hide. This is what I said:

Step up to the plate and provide true and concrete things he has done otherwise what you have is an opinion, and what I have is a below .500 team on Whaleys watch.