Lorenzo back on a 2 year deal

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news, but I'm a little surprised that Z. Brown wasn't prioritized over Lo due to the change in scheme/age/etc.

I assume he'd be a rotational pass rusher and ST guy mainly? And not a LB?

Given that Brown hasn't signed with anyone yet, I have no doubt that he's pricing himself out of the current market. But good to have Zo back.

Given that Brown hasn't signed with anyone yet, I have no doubt that he's pricing himself out of the current market. But good to have Zo back.

Hightower hasn't signed anywhere either. Linebacker isn't a "premier" position where someone is going to blow a 2nd tier guy away just to make sure they get him, it's very possible Zach is waiting to see if Hightower can set the market for him.

......Graham could end up coming back.....32 in July.....would you do it at vet minimum+?.................

Depending on how the draft and the rest of FA shakes out, absolutely I'd bring him back. Even if he doesn't start at the vet min he would be very good depth.

This is god IMO. Guy has been with a few different teams playing different positions. I think he finally found his calling card with the LB position. Glad to have him back.

I like LoRax and all, but I'm not sure he's the divine being

Glad to have the Lorax back and on an affordable deal. His precense on special teams and in the locker room will give us a competitive edge. At 33 he will be coming to work with a no-nonsense attitude and hopefully be the leader we all expect of him. Can he repeat as a sack master? Probably not, but I'm still happy to have him on this team.

Depending on how the draft and the rest of FA shakes out, absolutely I'd bring him back. Even if he doesn't start at the vet min he would be very good depth.

....agree....good point.......maybe Lorenzo talks him into a "hometown discount"....stay tuned...............