OT Andre Smith visiting Bills

Watching Bills/Bengals 2016 right now.

First series. Smith has false start and next play Hughes blows by him on inside move. I've seen enough.

No thanks... I'd rather give Ducasse a shot

Not that I want him, but you can't judge a player based on a handful of plays.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First series. Smith has false start and next play Hughes blows by him on inside move. I've seen enough.

Lol Smith wasn't playing for the Bengals in 2016 so not sure who you're watching...

And as Woodman already said, judging a guy off 1 series is pretty pointless. Ducasse hasn't played well for much of his career. More competition the better,

Um, Smith was on the Vikings in 2016. You're watching the wrong game.

You'll wanna watch Bills/Bengals 2015, when he kept Mario Williams in check, in fact the Bills didn't record a sack that game.

are you supppppeeeeerrrrrrr sure you aren't making this up? Are you really watching a bills and bengals game on a saturday morning and just so happened to get the facts completely wrong?

Edited by Crayola64

I'm watching the 2016 Bills vs Seahawks MNF game.

Nate Clements had a pretty good game but we just couldn't stop Shaun Alexander all night.

Most of this board had this dumb tub of goo pegged correctly 8 years ago when draft rumors had him on the Bills board. As far as I can tell, the only difference between then and now is he's now constantly hurt. In the other thread about team culture we're talking about signing guys who are exactly the opposite of Andre Smith. Zero interest.

Um, Smith was on the Vikings in 2016. You're watching the wrong game.

You'll wanna watch Bills/Bengals 2015, when he kept Mario Williams in check, in fact the Bills didn't record a sack that game.

Of course, keeping Mario Williams in check in 2015 didn't require much effort.

Most of this board had this dumb tub of goo pegged correctly 8 years ago when draft rumors had him on the Bills board. As far as I can tell, the only difference between then and now is he's now constantly hurt. In the other thread about team culture we're talking about signing guys who are exactly the opposite of Andre Smith. Zero interest.

Of course, keeping Mario Williams in check in 2015 didn't require much effort.

When you have a strong team culture with strong leaders, you CAN sign a guy like this

This feels like desperation. Just grabbing guys hoping for a miracle.

It worked with Lorenzo Alexander and Zach Brown last year. And it also worked with Jerry Hughes. Whaley has a way to find talent that others over look or determined were busts. Its probably Doug Whaleys best quality as a GM

You can't teach drive and motivation. I would rather just fill some other holes in the secondary in FA, so we will be able to grab a tackle in the draft.

You would rather sign a DB and draft a tackle than sign a tackle and draft a DB in maybe the best DB class of alltime? Its a great year to have a need in the secondary. We dont need to sign anyone when we could draft one which will give us same skill level at a much cheaper price

It worked with Lorenzo Alexander and Zach Brown last year. And it also worked with Jerry Hughes. Whaley has a way to find talent that others over look or determined were busts. Its probably Doug Whaleys best quality as a GM

Whaley also brought Jordan Mills. Not saying he can't play but I would love to hear the reasoning.

When the Bills mentioned Seymour had vision problems it made them look like they found a bargain.

Whaley also brought Jordan Mills. Not saying he can't play but I would love to hear the reasoning.

When the Bills mentioned Seymour had vision problems it made them look like they found a bargain.

Mills was also a 5th round pick. He didnt have as much talent as the others like Brown and Hughes which were 1st round talents that were considered busts. Smith is a 1st round talent as well... he really isnt thought of as a bust (he has always been a dependable player) he just hasnt played to full potential.