Bring Byrd back

Jasovon

Sure he was bad in NO but who isn't on that defense. We desperately need safety help now after releasing both of ours and while I want one in the draft if booker is gone by 10 we could be in trouble.

I always loved Byrd and I think Sean can get him back to pro bowl form

Byrd is a smart player who is a ball hawk, but poor in every other aspects of his game. A bad tackler, not particularly brave and quite selfish all aspects that do not support team play. Also being on the same team as coach Byrd would undermine the dressing room.

Byrd is a smart player who is a ball hawk, but poor in every other aspects of his game. A bad tackler, not particularly brave and quite selfish all aspects that do not support team play. Also being on the same team as coach Byrd would undermine the dressing room.

I'd forgotten we had coach Byrd now. Fair point

Sure he was bad in NO but who isn't on that defense. We desperately need safety help now after releasing both of ours and while I want one in the draft if booker is gone by 10 we could be in trouble.

I always loved Byrd and I think Sean can get him back to pro bowl form

No

Nope. He left seeking big money, got it, sucked, and can go pound salt. If Im the Bills, I don't bring back a guy who arguably could have played and sat instead to protect his FA cash collection scheme. And his old man certainly coached him up there based on his comments. not the kind of player you want on a team.

This

If we can get him relatively cheap, why not? We need DBs ladies and gents. We have Ron Darby and Hyde as legit starters as of now. That's it. At this point, Byrd coming in and playing center field for us would not be a bad thing. Just depends on the money.