wppete

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who? the juice?

yep he got Loose on the field..I was There to see it in person. #fact

FCOL, this whimpering is just plain pitiful.

Just wait for the dust to settle a little, Whaley bashers.

Whaley is at his BEST in TRADES.

Get control of yourselves and give it at least a few DAYS. HA HA HA

YEP

When Pats do nothing: this is the way to work FA!! Comp picks!

When Pats sign a lot of players: this is the way to win FA!! Be aggressive!

How about each team does what they need to improve their team or align with their new systems. There is no one universal right way. If every team had Brady at QB and the same system on both sides of the ball for the last two decades then they could all have this same strategy.

How about each team does what they need to improve their team or align with their new systems. There is no one universal right way. If every team had Brady at QB and the same system on both sides of the ball for the last two decades then they could all have this same strategy.

I agree with you. Every team and state is different.

With that being said, the Pats are acting differently this offseason. Cooks for a 1st is an unexpected move I don't see them making 5 years ago. Brady has 1 or 2 more runs in him and then they're done.

Edited by FireChan

I am really starting to get sick of whats going on with this team. We keep loosing on the field, haven't been in the playoffs in 17 years and what kills me we loose in the off season every year to our rivals!!!! This year is a prime example. New England is killing us! Team that just won the Superbowl just destroyed us in the last few days in the off season. (too many things to even list here) The just made some huge trades for big time names and accumulated some picks and we are loosing players left and right and signing Full backs!!!! We are getting out classed in every way. Even Cleveland in will pass us after this draft.

What a shame!!!!!!

And you "lose" when it comes to grammar..."lose" !== "loose"

The Bills head coach last year apparently was intent on getting a $15 million severance package and had a work ethic that reflected this. The Bills already had their tank years.. it was the two years under a coach who had lost his desire to coach.

Behind the scenes there have been a lot of changes in the last 60 days -- all pointed toward making this team more disciplined with a single focus on building schemes that fit current players talents. The Bills are definitely in rebuild mode -- a head coaching change that involves different schemes is a rebuild and the Bills do this way too often. Hopefully this time, it holds for a long time and McDermott is here for a decade plus..this is truly the way to win.

If the point of the original post is that the Patriots are way too good to compete with and so the Bills should just pack it in -- I would disagree. The Patriots are the thing to motivate the Bills to be better -- they are the Goliath to the Bills emerging David. Load up with young enthusiastic guys like Micah Hyde and get ready to punch back a bit.

Edited by JoeF

The funny part is we actually add competent starters basically every offseason.

We just don't have a franchise QB.

No we do not.....there are only a handful in the NFL. If it was so easy everyone would have one

you have to wonder if you went in to every season with fail on your mind what gives one the initiative to even keep watching? I mean it would seem like some kind of mental torture to always remain negative always thinking fail and defeat. what fun is that?

oh, I know, 17 yrs will do that to some, like a plague that just wont go away. I have been just as critical myself in the past but have come to the conclusion that negative energy just breeds more negative energy and although I have absolutely no control of the future, whether in life itself or this football team, I'm not going to brew in negativity and always expect the worse. instead give the things that need time, time, and just hope for the best end result.

there is still time to get the roster set. no, maybe they wont be able to stand up to the almighty patsies, they're not the only team that would like to kick their ass either. just ask the other 12 or 13 teams that lose to them every year or the mighty falcons who choked away the last superbowl.

Yup.

Last year the Pats Free Agent "splashes" were Chris Long and Martellus Bennett. Two guys who were looking to reignite their career. Oh and Chris Hogan. And they certainly didn't throw them a ton of money. They were geniuses for the moves.

This year they are spending and trading. Geniuses again.

They do what they need to do to maintain a certain talent level. I think some fans forget they have lost key players this FA period too. Bennett, Long, Ryan, Vollmer, Sheard, Hightower(possibly) and Blount(possibly). They also lost Jamie Collins during the season.

I am really starting to get sick of whats going on with this team. We keep loosing on the field, haven't been in the playoffs in 17 years and what kills me we loose in the off season every year to our rivals!!!! This year is a prime example. New England is killing us! Team that just won the Superbowl just destroyed us in the last few days in the off season. (too many things to even list here) The just made some huge trades for big time names and accumulated some picks and we are loosing players left and right and signing Full backs!!!! We are getting out classed in every way. Even Cleveland in will pass us after this draft.

What a shame!!!!!!

I wish fans like you would just shut their yap. We're in the Patriots division. We would have won the AFC North, South, and East multiple times and been in the playoffs several more.

I wish fans like you would just shut their yap. We're in the Patriots division. We would have won the AFC North, South, and East multiple times and been in the playoffs several more.

Yeah the Dolphins and Jets miss the postseason for 17 years too guys! Edited by FireChan

Yeah the Dolphins and Jets miss the postseason for 17 years too guys!

Nothing more annoying then fans that count how many years we missed the playoffs, like it even matters. Who cares if the Bills make a wild card and lose? The Bengals make the playoffs a lot the last 10 years or so, they haven't won a playoff game in 26 years.