Bills Hot Takes

Since the refugee boats hit our lagoon there has been a noticeable uptick in Hot Take threads doomed before the "Post New Topic" button is even pushed.

Rather than take up legitimate thread space I thought it might be a good idea to place all of the inane meanderings in one place.

Here's your chance at the spotlight: What is your Bills Hot Take?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the guy that made the thread asking if the Bills should sign OJ when he is released?

Are those the types of threads and people you are speaking of?

Edited by Binghamton Beast

As a refugee I resemble that remark.

Seriously, I try very hard to stick to the facts and post opinions without moralizing or calling others out.

Leading by example is pretty difficult when there is a tidal wave of negativity.

I agree, these people give us refugees a bad name

Wasn't throwing you all under the bus. I think that most of the newbies, including you two, have been great additions.

Hope the Bills have a plan to replace Woods...Gilmore I'm pretty "meh" about. He was never a shut-down corner, hated to tackle...so hopefully, we find a decent replacement. Glad we didn't break the bank for him.

as a new poster here i can say its going to be a rough process. The original posters here will need to properly vet us refugees to see who should be allowed access..bbmb was chaos at the end. I was a long time poster there and by this season i really wasnt on as much anymore because of the poor posts. im hoping this site lives up to what it seems it is!

as a new poster here i can say its going to be a rough process. The original posters here will need to properly vet us refugees to see who should be allowed access..bbmb was chaos at the end. I was a long time poster there and by this season i really wasnt on as much anymore because of the poor posts. im hoping this site lives up to what it seems it is!

it always seemed chaos to me.favoritism galore. I lurked there daily for a couple years before I ever registered. And within a few posts/responses,I saw the cliques. Shame really,since almost all of us just wanna discuss our team. Hope that kind of biased,uninformed, partisan logic even keels over here and this site don't get overrun with ineptness.Apologies to all you long time members if this is the case. I just wanna talk Bills football,for better or for worse. But civility and logic should remain in doing so. That said,you can have my boat,I'm home now :)

My hot take? Alyssa Milano would look good in a Bill's jersey. You heard it here first folks;)

And besides that, you started a new thread about new threads....that's a take all in itself

Pretty sure she looks a whole lot better out of that Bills jersey.