Vlad Ducasse

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a start. He graded out 67.0 pass protect by PFF (granted that was at guard). .. for context Riley Reiff graded out at 68.7 pass protect .

Haven't seen the contract details yet.. but if we are getting him for $4 mil or less per year I'm fine with this move

It's a start. He graded out 67.0 pass protect by PFF (granted that was at guard). .. for context Riley Reiff graded out at 68.7 pass protect .

Haven't seen the contract details yet.. but if we are getting him for $4 mil or less per year I'm fine with this move

he is depth though?

Generally, he's been bad everywhere.

So WTF is this even about?

i have read not one good word about him , except maybe familiarity. and that would be worth Vet min for me.

Is Buddy Nix still whispering sweet NOTHINGS in Whale's ear

he is depth though?

i have read not one good word about him , except maybe familiarity. and that would be worth Vet min for me.

Honestly, this is the first FA period in a while where I don't understand the approach.

I get not making splash signings, but there's volume and quality to be had that the team is simply choosing to pass on in favor of FBs, STs, and 7th-at-best OLman.

Confusing to say the least.

For all the talk about the running game, Buffalo's pass blocking last season was mediocre. TT doesn't have the greatest pocket presence, but his mobility bailed out the OL numerous times. And still, Taylor was sacked a NFL worst 42 times.

It wouldn't surprise me if they know being better in the passing game is imperative in Dennison's offense.

he is depth though?

Your guess is as good as mine as to why we signed him. Unless it's a straight up minimum deal (which would be surprising on FA day 1), it's a waste of money. Seems like we went hard after Wagner, didn't get him, then scrambled to get the other guy Castillo knew. He was a street free agent from Sept 3rd to Oct 11 last year.

Honestly, this is the first FA period in a while where I don't understand the approach.

I get not making splash signings, but there's volume and quality to be had that the team is simply choosing to pass on in favor of FBs, STs, and 7th-at-best OLman.

I realize we All need to wait and see.

But shoot. This is starting up oddly at best.

Was Jerome Felton someone who needed replacing by TWO FBs and a hybrid FB?RB in Mike Tolbert?

Is Gillislee gone too?

I realize we All need to wait and see.

But shoot. This is starting up oddly at best.

Was Jerome Felton someone who needed replacing by TWO FBs and a hybrid FB?RB in Mike Tolbert?

Is Gillislee gone too?

The problem, for me, is that the chosen priorities do not bode well for fielding a competitive roster.

Agree with this, which makes all the "Lets wait and see the whole picture" infuriating. This organization has earned no benefit of the doubt. We have major holes on the roster and all we are doing is signing luxury positions.

Your guess is as good as mine as to why we signed him. Unless it's a straight up minimum deal (which would be surprising on FA day 1), it's a waste of money. Seems like we went hard after Wagner, didn't get him, then scrambled to get the other guy Castillo knew. He was a street free agent from Sept 3rd to Oct 11 last year.

Wagner VS Ducasse is one heck of an extreme !

i find it hard to believe Bills were ever really interested in Rick Wagner at that price and position

The problem, for me, is that the chosen priorities do not bode well for fielding a competitive roster.

Again, its a new Coaching staff who sounded organized.

I promise to keep my hands down until this whole event settles out

Hearing you talk this way is a huge red flag. Danger, Will Robinson!