Would you re-sign Justin Hunter?

I think this is a no brainer. He's not going to cost anything. He can produce. He does at least one thing well. When every team needs five or six or more and we basically have two, that's an easy decision. I assume his agent will want to see if any other team is offering substantially more than the Bills based on his rather good TD production per snap. But they're not going to see real money. His chance to rejuvenate his career is here.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am one who thinks he was underutilized last year. Great size and decent speed. Good redzone threat. If he is realistic about his worth then by all means we should

We better sign him cheap now with Robert and Marquise gone. And yes he was very underutilized by TT last year. He's a great red zone target. Still hoping we draft Corey @10....

I brought it up in the LaFell thread, but to my knowledge he is an UFA this year and I haven't heard any buzz.

We know what he is, and we would need more WRs regardless, but wouldn't it be good to have a red zone WR if we are focusing on short WCO passes?

Can he play ST? I can't remember him on any meaningful plays. I think that is crucial. You can't be a WR4 w/o being available for ST. Do you remember when Beebe broke his leg covering a kickoff? He was our WR2.