Marshon Lattimore

I think if Buffalo traded to the late teens they could do better then a 3rd round pick.

Oh yeah, I'd want fair compensation. But more ammo to get good, cheap young guys is my point. Depends on how may spots you're dropping.

The Bills would need to trade down to about pick #19 or lower to expect an additional 2nd round pick to come there way. Check out the draft value trade chart and check it out. With such a deep draft, that everyone's been clamoring about I think it'll be very tough to trade down because I just don't think many teams are going to want to part with a 2nd round pick in a good draft.

The more likely scenario, IMO, will be the Bills trading down in the 2nd round. I could certainly imagine a team picking later in round 2 wanting to get up to pick #42 for a guy they have a 1st round grade on who they think can come in and start right away. Take the Seahawks, for example, their 2nd round pick (#58) + their 3rd round pick (#90) would be the perfect match for the Bills 2nd round pick (#44). Don't forget Seattle received two 3rd round compensatory picks (#102 & #106), that's a lot of ammo to move up for a guy they like in the 2nd. I also think Jerry Jones, who loves trading up in round 2, will be looking to do the same this year. Their 2nd and 3rd round picks would be a decent match for the Bills 2nd round pick.

With the Bills having no 4th rounder this year I predict they look to trade down somewhere in round 2 or 3 in order to get an additional pick. I'm rooting for it.

http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

I love him so, so much. He's everything you want in an NFL corner. Unfortunately, he has a chronic hamstring issue.

Gareon Conley may be just as good, and has more experience. Lattimore a higher ceiling, perhaps.

The chronic hamstring issues worry me, too. Isn't it rare to have the condition surgically corrected like he did? Love his athleticism, though. His inexperience will mean a bit of a curve in learning zone concepts critical to McD's scheme, but you simply can't coach what this kid has physically. Any chance he's there in a trade down scenario?

After watching this weekend combine I am convinced we will be getting a stud player at 10. Most likely will be a DB. We will be drafting at least 2 DBs this year. The class is really deep and we have a massive need.

I love him so, so much. He's everything you want in an NFL corner. Unfortunately, he has a chronic hamstring issue.

Gareon Conley may be just as good, and has more experience. Lattimore a higher ceiling, perhaps.

The Buckeyes are reminding me of "The U" from back in the day. Just a bottomless pool of talent...

It's very very tough to say let's take Jamal Adams over over a very good young corner in Lattimore

But Adams can straight dictate games

He is built perfectly and can run very well

His leadership skills are off the charts as well as his field awareness

He is the best all around prospect since Eric berry probably

That's hard to pass up

Overall as in he doesn't get turnovers? He a great tackler/cerebral/run stopper. But he doesn't get turn overs. I would take Hooker every day of the week over Adams just for the simple fact that he has a trait that can't be taught. Ball hawking deep safeties are a LOT harder to come by than run stopping in the box safeties. And Hooker is actually the best Safety since Berry, not Adams.

Overall as in he doesn't get turnovers? He a great tackler/cerebral/run stopper. But he doesn't get turn overs. I would take Hooker every day of the week over Adams just for the simple fact that he has a trait that can't be taught. Ball hawking deep safeties are a LOT harder to come by than run stopping in the box safeties. And Hooker is actually the best Safety since Berry, not Adams.

It's definitely what you want out of a player

I want hooker more

But i even realize he isn't as polished as Adams and that's a fact

Adams is a better complete prospect while hooker has more range and ball Hawking and a higher ceiling

You can find a center fielder like Jairus Byrd in the second round as well

Adams ball skills are good just not elite

And everything else is top notch

Edited by Buffalo716

This is the deepest CB class in a long long time

Our Bills have a glaring need at CB and at Safety

I feel if we go the Defensive back route I think our best option if Hooker and Adams are gone is Marshon Lattimore CB out of Ohio State

He is tall, long and very fast

He is not afraid of any WR and lines up right under their chin

He has very good hands at the LOS and can re route receivers early

Fluid hips to turn and run with recievers on the 9 route yet agile enough to fluidly rotate back on the comeback

He's got the perfect temperament for a #1 corner and would excel in McDermotts cover 3

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/marshon-lattimore?id=2558061

This is one of the guys I want at 10. I would be stoked if we took any one of the following 5 guys at 10...Williams/Davis at WR...Hooker/Adams at S or Lattimore.

Bills draft plans

Let CB walk - Draft CB

Let Cut DE - Draft DE

Cut - RB draft RB

Cut QB - draft QB

Bills drafting = forever treading water and filling self inflicted holes.

Thats why we're the Bills!

If we did the opposite we'd be the Patriots!