official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

i would like to think if they ever did sign up for the board, they would at least use their previous names. I hope mash and shaw come on over.

In this particular situation I agree. I was pretty disappointed with them basically every interaction action we ever had.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to think if they ever did sign up for the board, they would at least use their previous names. I hope mash and shaw come on over.

you and me both,

Shaw poured his guts into BBMB like a young lady used to do here on TBD.

The fact that you had such problems with standingbuffalo & not with MASH tells me that they definitely didn't treat everyone the same across the board.

Nevertheless, I'm done talking about the BBMB, and from this point on will refer to it only as "that other place."

The fact that you had such problems with standingbuffalo & not with MASH tells me that they definitely didn't treat everyone the same across the board.

Nevertheless, I'm done talking about the BBMB, and from this point on will refer to it only as "that other place."

there were definitely targeted posters...not that i didn't deserve a lot of what i got though. i'm with you though. this place is a re-birth.

I got infractions for things I thought were dumb from mods, but I don't know why folks seem to be so bitter towards them.

standingbuffalo, T&C, and Shaw are all over at billievers and I think they're staying away from this board probably because of the general contempt from some over here.

They had a tough job over at BBMB. It's the Internet... don't know why grudges can exist so strongly on the Internet towards individual posters. But with those grudges so prominent, if I were them, I'd probably stay away from this message board, too.

I got infractions for things I thought were dumb from mods, but I don't know why folks seem to be so bitter towards them.

standingbuffalo, T&C, and Shaw are all over at billievers and I think they're staying away from this board probably because of the general contempt from some over here.

They had a tough job over at BBMB. It's the Internet... don't know why grudges can exist so strongly on the Internet towards individual posters. But with those grudges so prominent, if I were them, I'd probably stay away from this message board, too.

What is this "BBMB" of which you speak?

There's were clear favorites that could come at people with overtly political comments and zero consequences. Others had posts/threads deleted clear off.

I never was one to complain about unpaid moderators, but there was most certainly favoritism.

I got an infraction for calling that object that someone threw out on the field last year a "dildo." Which you know.. it was.

Then I got an infraction for avoiding the bad word filter by spelling Hooker's last name "H.O.O.K.E.R" and standingbuffalo and I got into a huge argument about how dumb that was, to the point of me having to take a 2 month break from that hell hole because of their Gestapo mods.

Then I finally got suspended for simply participating in a thread that had turned political, telling people no one gave a damn about which of the two shinier turds they voted for.

I want to wish BBMB a "Rest In Peace"... but instead I hope it burns in hell along with it's Fahrenheit 451 and Nazi Germany-esque moderation and censorship.

I got an infraction for calling that object that someone threw out on the field last year a "dildo." Which you know.. it was.

Then I got an infraction for avoiding the bad word filter by spelling Hooker's last name "H.O.O.K.E.R" and standingbuffalo and I got into a huge argument about how dumb that was, to the point of me having to take a 2 month break from that hell hole because of their Gestapo mods.

Then I finally got suspended for simply participating in a thread that had turned political, telling people no one gave a damn about which of the two shinier turds they voted for.

I want to wish BBMB a "Rest In Peace"... but instead I hope it burns in hell along with it's Fahrenheit 451 and Nazi Germany-esque moderation and censorship.

Ridiculous ! I got an infraction for talking about Ohio State DB Hooker. For using a players last name. Thank go its finally done. Would love to get everyone on here with all of us.

not to keep harping on the old board because it's over, but my favorite infraction I received was one for responding, "ewwww" to a thread suggesting we bring in mike vick. it was a non-expiring point. the reason for getting the point: going off topic.

i actually wasn't off topic on the thread at all, and the comment wasn't even in the ballpark for something that warrants a non-expiring point. when i complained about it, i was told tough ****, and that i could always go to a new board. looks like we're here.

ok...i'm done venting.

Never got an infraction on that other place and hope to never get one here.

Mods have it tough especially on an officially sanctioned board and some of those guys like Shaw seemed to genuinely care - others not so much.

Either way glad to see so many migrate over - I looked at several boards before deciding this seemed like the best fit.

Never got an infraction on that other place and hope to never get one here.

Mods have it tough especially on an officially sanctioned board and some of those guys like Shaw seemed to genuinely care - others not so much.

Either way glad to see so many migrate over - I looked at several boards before deciding this seemed like the best fit.

Overachiever :)

not to keep harping on the old board because it's over, but my favorite infraction I received was one for responding, "ewwww" to a thread suggesting we bring in mike vick. it was a non-expiring point. the reason for getting the point: going off topic.

i actually wasn't off topic on the thread at all, and the comment wasn't even in the ballpark for something that warrants a non-expiring point. when i complained about it, i was told tough ****, and that i could always go to a new board. looks like we're here.

ok...i'm done venting.

Hey man, it will be ok. Thrasher77 hasn't been able to control his anger yet and he is still venting somewhere also. All the anger smh