official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

Do the gameday threads get crazy?

I think every weekend there was a 100-200 page gameday thread that was absolutely insane. Or does the shout box kind of take over that "can't-help-but-post-every-inane-thought" during the game function?

I enjoyed the "new-poster-posting-some-inane-drivel-troll-thread" part of a loss

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't post on that board without getting flagged...

Yeah, it got super uptight there the last few seasons.

Active since '03, same username whole time, avoided personal attacks, followed coc, and all that blahblah stuff. I tried to (and still will)never post anything that I wouldn't say to someone's face, snarky sure, but never personally nasty.

After being a spotless citizen, literally never even a warning put on my record, got some really random infractions, the nit-picky kind.

Zero infractions for 13 years, and all of the sudden I'm getting randomly tapped up for "spam" for posting a one-off gif.

Oh well, this place seems more my speed anyways, and I can appreciate that it's not run by company honks.

The Bills sure are acutely sensitive to how they are publicly perceived. Shutting down the official message board is in keeping with a franchise that can't take criticism. It's no matter that they've been serving the fans sh!t on a shingle for the better part of two decades. Oh well- there's always the extensive, scrupulous analysis that is offered on "The Joseph Goebbels Show".....I mean "The John Murphy Show".

Welcome. Let me get you up to speed. You are either:

Cut TT or in the church of Tyrod

Whaley sucks or never really had a full chance until now.

Gilmore sucks or pay him.

Doug Marrone is St.Doug and a piece of ****.

Oh yeah, and Robert Woods is !@#$ing crazy.

You're welcome and use the search tool before posting

Nice to see a few familiar names. Makes the transition a little easier. Hopefully the end of the BBMB will create some sort of parallel universe where the playoff drought and terrible football will spontaneously end as well... It may be a new setting, but the unrealized hope and blind faith will apparently be returning. Go bills

Do the gameday threads get crazy?

I think every weekend there was a 100-200 page gameday thread that was absolutely insane. Or does the shout box kind of take over that "can't-help-but-post-every-inane-thought" during the game function?

Not really, this a civilized place. The box is where most of the crazies come out - i.e. we get it dude, you hate the QB / the play call / the owner / etc. We got it the first 20 times...

And - No new threads during a game, lest public shame, so, you know...

Edited by Heitz

The Bills sure are acutely sensitive to how they are publicly perceived. Shutting down the official message board is in keeping with a franchise that can't take criticism. It's no matter that they've been serving the fans **** on a shingle for the better part of two decades. Oh well- there's always the extensive, scrupulous analysis that is offered on "The Joseph Goebbels Show".....I mean "The John Murphy Show".

Ha, you are totally nailing it. Shutting down the board is just more attempted control, along the lines of TP granting select interviews instead of facing the firing squad like a boss should.