Nathan Peterman

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love this quarterback and I wish we had a 4th round pick cuz that's exactly where I'd slot him...

Agree....if we had a 4th that is where I would take him....not sure he will drop into the 5th but you never know!

So, it looks like there is a possibility the Bills will pass up on TT if they fall in love with a QB at the combine or feel a veteran FA would be a better option. If we decide to draft a guy, I would love to see us land this guy. He seems like he could be a potential franchise QB.

You can argue that Kizer, Trubisky, and Watson are the top three at the position and will most likely go in the first round, but I really like this Nathan Peterman guy in the second round. He seems like he would be a perfect fit in our new offensive system with his skillset, but most importantly, he has the ability to read across the field. Below is a write up from NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/nathan-peterman?id=2558191

If we do decide to settle on this guy, I am sure he will be there in the second round. So that gives us an opportunity to go after one of the top WR prospects or a replacement for Stephon Gilmore. I don't see us taking a Safety that high, but we could go after Reuben Foster if he lights up the combine and is still available. The later prospect would only be in play if McD doesn't think Preston Brown is capable in his scheme, and we don't re-sign Zach Brown.

I think he is a Ryan Fitzpatrick type QB. A top end BU.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea seen a bunch of him...

Nothing like Carr at all. Carr has a howlitzer while this guy carries a .22

I remember his first few years at Tennessee where he didn't even make it out of his first start

Substantially improved at Pitt , but is 100% a system QB

I'd take a flyer round 4

Pitt QBs always pop up around draft time because they run a pro style system

And look great in shrine games and senior games

I like that he can read the whole field and make quick decisions. While it would be great if he had all the physical tools if I had to take one I'd go with the ability to read defenses and anticipate wr's getting open.

Edited by bills7834