Unintended Leak of Tyrod's Future??

theesir

Terrence McKelvey is a financial advisor for many NFL Players and does talks for many teams. He just posted this on Twitter and then deleted it a few minutes later...

Guess Who's Staying with Buffalo!! @tyrodTaylor

It had a picture of him with an arm around Tyrod. I have a screen cap, but can't figure out how to post the picture.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrence McKelvey is a financial advisor for many NFL Players and does talks for many teams. He just posted this on Twitter and then deleted it a few minutes later...

Guess Who's Staying with Buffalo!! @tyrodTaylor

It had a picture of him with an arm around Tyrod. I have a screen cap, but can't figure out how to post the picture.

yep just posted in another thread. I don't know how either but here is a link to the tweet

https://twitter.com/metack/status/836283069552283648

So I think that this kind of lines up with the news of the last week. First it was reported that his agent was in town for a few days working possibly on a restructure. Then it was reported that he passed his physical - which he didn't even need to take yet. But he needed to pass in order to restructure. Then today's tweet. So I think the announcement is coming.

It's a smart move especially if they were able to revise the contract.

Tyrod is decent. They should still be searching for a long term answer. If they can structure the contract in such a way that it allows them to move on from Tyrod after 2 season without a lot of dead money, I would love the move. Tyrod gives them the best chance to have competent QB play this year. Not great. Not terrible.