My sources- Lesean McCoy will no longer be a Buffalo Bill

That's a false choice.

Leroi, Freddy poster, the guy who posted about Cordy's kidney, Kirby, K-9, Hokie are all guys who have given credible info. Who are the ones who are just attention whores that you see?

I've had a few scoops to oz jerk

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one cares about what color socks Cam Newton was wearing at the farmer's market.

lol'd

if you kids weren't friends this would be pure evil.

but I found it hilarious

Posting on mobile. Can't get too wordy.

excuses just excuses. So Billsian

My sources say that aliens are on the moon and preparing to take over as we speak. No link, but the voices in my head just whispered it to me. There, I just did what the OP did.

you should start a thread about it perhaps?

I would suggest to avoid arguing with the Voices in your head. Likely won't turn out well.

BTW

this is not a hot take

Everyone already knows this.

sure it wasn't Vic ?

Edited by 3rdand12

No one cares about what color socks Cam Newton was wearing at the farmer's market.

i have had 3 tidbits this year. update on ragland - he was for sure out.

bills opened @ baltimore

and thursday night game week 2.

i knew the first one at 2pm that day. the other about 330.

I've heard stories(jokes) about Leroi over at the BBMB.

He was right about the Rex Ryan hiring and then claimed EJ (some Bills Fans favorite kicking post) would be cut withing weeks of Rex's hiring. Yet EJ was still on the roster for the next 2 years.

Given the way the EJ saga played out it's entirely plausible that EJ wasn't in Rex's plans but Whaley kept him on the roster. One of the people at my office was going to get the boot, but then the owner changed his mind. These things happen.

The point is, just because it didn't happen doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't being discussed when he said it.

Given the way the EJ saga played out it's entirely plausible that EJ wasn't in Rex's plans but Whaley kept him on the roster. One of the people at my office was going to get the boot, but then the owner changed his mind. These things happen.

The point is, just because it didn't happen doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't being discussed when he said it.

One of my thoughts was that Rex didn't want EJ from the get go so he used TT and Meh Cassel mostly in camp and PS to see what they could provide for this team. Beyond a mentor we all saw what Mr Cassel was. He was released for $ reasons brought back at a cheaper price and then let go (traded) again.

I know many Bills fans say that EJ lost the QB competition, but others in the NFL say different.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/buffalo-bills-matt-cassel-released-loses-qb-competition-090515

Matt Cassel went from losing the Bills’ three-way quarterback competition to losing his job in Buffalo.

Who knows if it is all Whaley's idea. Surely some insider would have leaked the story if it were so. [sarc]

Edited by ShadyBillsFan