The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i agree, it is almost certain that the House will refer Articles of Impeachment to the Senate. it is also almost certain that the Senate will acquit.

Senate is the boss and the House is the deadwood troll nobodies that hate you at work

House: you are impeached 

Trump: Mitch, am I impeached?

Mitch: nope

Trump blankly stares at the House for 20 seconds, shrugs and gets back to work

• Like (+1) 3

I guess these eight people really will need to #learntocode. "En masse" is eight people? How small is (was) their staff these days?

Stick to Sports? No Way. Deadspin Journalists Quit en Masse.

On Monday, the journalists at the freewheeling website Deadspin were instructed by its owners to stick to sports. On Tuesday, the site’s interim editor in chief, Barry Petchesky, was fired for refusing to obey that order. On Wednesday many longtime staff members quit in protest, hurling Deadspin into chaos.

At least eight Deadspin journalists announced their resignations on Twitter, casting doubt on the future of one of the most popular digital properties owned by G/O Media six months after a private equity firm bought the company for an undisclosed price.

</snip>

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I guess these eight people really will need to #learntocode. "En masse" is eight people? How small is (was) their staff these days?

Stick to Sports? No Way. Deadspin Journalists Quit en Masse.

On Monday, the journalists at the freewheeling website Deadspin were instructed by its owners to stick to sports. On Tuesday, the site’s interim editor in chief, Barry Petchesky, was fired for refusing to obey that order. On Wednesday many longtime staff members quit in protest, hurling Deadspin into chaos.

At least eight Deadspin journalists announced their resignations on Twitter, casting doubt on the future of one of the most popular digital properties owned by G/O Media six months after a private equity firm bought the company for an undisclosed price.

</snip>

I had been seeing tweets about this and never dug in - 8?!?

#JOURNALISM:  New York Times Reporter Sat On Public Records Challenging Warren’s Pregnancy-Discrimination Claim.

A reporter who now works for the New York Times failed to report on public records which he obtained in April that cut against Senator Elizabeth Warren’s (D., Mass.) claim that she was fired from a teaching position in 19

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

#JOURNALISM:  New York Times Reporter Sat On Public Records Challenging Warren’s Pregnancy-Discrimination Claim.

A reporter who now works for the New York Times failed to report on public records which he obtained in April that cut against Senator Elizabeth Warren’s (D., Mass.) claim that she was fired from a teaching position in 19

What? The self-proclaimed "Newspaper of Record" has done some dishonest reporting?!? This is the first time ever that this has happened!

The best part of these memes is that there's senior staff at the NYT right now who believe these are evidence of how angry Republicans are that the NYT caught Trump in a lie, and simply can't understand they're being mocked as complete idiots.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The best part of these memes is that there's senior staff at the NYT right now who believe these are evidence of how angry Republicans are that the NYT caught Trump in a lie, and simply can't understand they're being mocked as complete idiots.

t’aint great-grandads fault that he doesn’t understand the internet

On 10/30/2019 at 4:18 PM, Albwan said:

Did I miss something during Barrack's time in office...the only 3 things that pop out to me

are obama phones,  obamacare and the media constantly suckling on his ^%$#.

oh, yea and this...

What an obnoxious, jaded, self-centered, callous point of view. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/31/2019 at 1:33 PM, Foxx said:

i agree, it is almost certain that the House will refer Articles of Impeachment to the Senate. it is also almost certain that the Senate will acquit.

If it ain’t worth *****... you must acquit. 

11 minutes ago, bbb said:

Where does she live now?  

No doubt in a black ghetto. All the white folks fled when they saw her kind coming. 

:wallbash:

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hilarious!

It isn't showing for me in my stream - language perhaps? But there when I click the link, and it shows here. ?‍♀️

You have a language filter on your Twitter?  Mother*****ing bull#### language filters are a ***** ***** way to ***** go through ***** life.  What the *****??

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You have a language filter on your Twitter?  Mother*****ing bull#### language filters are a ***** ***** way to ***** go through ***** life.  What the *****??

LOL not as far as I know. But, sometimes twitter will mark things as sensitive and  I have no idea why (my twitter account is all hearts, rainbows, and unicorns, so maybe that is it?)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

2·Trending
#TrumpBooedAgain

No matter if he was or wasn't, I personally have never been at a sporting event where a politician was announced and the crowd didn't boo.  In 2001, they had Bush live on the scoreboard, and live at all the stadiums kicking off at 1..................And, the crowd booed like crazy.

Then 9/11 happened, and when he threw out the first pitch at the WS about 2 months later, that had changed.  But, I wasn't there so my streak of politicians being booed is intact.  
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I was told he was booed by everyone! <_<

The Secret Service must have gone batty trying to plan that.  The protective detail looks ready to throw up.

And look, there's a black man on the detail.  Race traitor!

• Like (+1) 1

You can sue somebody for denying your allegation?  Doesn't every single person accused of anything deny it?..........This woman was proven quickly to be batshit crazy in her first round, and now she's back

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1