The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

5 minutes ago, bbb said:

You can sue somebody for denying your allegation?  Doesn't every single person accused of anything deny it?..........This woman was proven quickly to be batshit crazy in her first round, and now she's back

I don't care what you think of Trump, but let's be real here...................

Do you honestly think Trump would sexually attack that homely-looking thing with all of the beautiful  p***y he has gotten in his million years on this planet?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I don't care what you think of Trump, but let's be real here...................

Do you honestly think Trump would sexually attack that homely-looking thing with all of the beautiful  p***y he has gotten in his million years on this planet?

that wasn't even her story.... 

hope she is on to remind the world what CNN thinks is a reliable news source

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Since when does "CNN" and "reliable" belong in the same sentence?

everywhere but on Fox and other conservative news sites

the paper in Toronto every day tells me that the impeachment procedure noose around Trump's neck gets tighter as more truth is revealed  :(

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

everywhere but on Fox and other conservative news sites

the paper in Toronto every day tells me that the impeachment procedure noose around Trump's neck gets tighter as more truth is revealed  :(

The best news source is to have someone in DC that actually DOESN'T have a political agenda.

It's the only way to get the truth, everyone and everything else is just too biased one way or the other.

Just now, njbuff said:

The best news source is to have someone in DC that actually DOESN'T have a political agenda.

It's the only way to get the truth, everyone and everything else is just too biased one way or the other.

thank goodness for at least some alternative thinking beyond the old-fashioned CBS/NBS/ABC and WaPo/NYT control and censorship of news that we grew up with...  :D

52 minutes ago, bbb said:

You can sue somebody for denying your allegation?  Doesn't every single person accused of anything deny it?..........This woman was proven quickly to be batshit crazy in her first round, and now she's back

Ms. Carroll said in the lawsuit that readers no longer wanted to write to a woman who the president had branded a liar and that her column has received 50 percent less letters from readers.

Yeah, I'm sure the drop in the letters she received was Trump calling her a liar, and not the fact that she came off as a ***** whackjob lunatic in the promotional interviews for her book.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, I'm sure the drop in the letters she received was Trump calling her a liar, and not the fact that she came off as a ***** whackjob lunatic in the promotional interviews for her book.

I've figured that in recent years, these advice columnists just make up the "letters"  

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Marie is one of the worst ones. Spent three years defending her old boss on Russia/Trump -- without ever once being held accountable. 

Until this morning. 

And he's 100% right. She is a paid operative for 44. Has been since day one. 

This was linked in one of the comments:

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Marie is one of the worst ones. Spent three years defending her old boss on Russia/Trump -- without ever once being held accountable. 

Until this morning. 

They don't call her Marie Barf for nothing.

Now, I don't know how much credibility Hilton has, but you can just look into Barf's face and you can just tell that that woman is a stone cold liar.

I think any idiot can see Barf is a liar.

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Trump fondles young athlete on White House tour

Similar things were definitely tweeted today while Suzuki was trending #1 on twitter - and people calling for him to be banned from baseball!  

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Until this morning. 

These are serious allegations which, if true, are very troubling. She should step aside while these allegations are investigated and cooperate fully, if, as she says, she has nothing to hide. Let's open the books, speak with her personal accountant, get a look at her income, the sources of same, irregularities and see where she has chosen to invest.  We'll also need to investigate her family members, though probably only to her second cousins. 

To me, she seems very agitated, has lost her composure and was very  unprofessional in this exchange. What is she hiding, and is it reasonable to expect neutrality and objective reporting when you see this sort of unhinged exchange? 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 3

GENTLEMEN, YOU CAN’T COMMIT JOURNALISM HERE – THIS IS A NEWSROOM! 

ABC News Conspires with CBS to Get Whistleblower Who Leaked Amy Robach Video Fired:

So, in summary:

1. ABC News protected Jeffrey Epstein
  2. Amy Robach complained, on camera, about the network protecting Jeffrey Epstein
  3. An ABC employee had access to the clip of Robach’s complaint, and it made its way to James O’Keefe
  4. That employee, who has since moved to CBS News, has been fired

If you were still under the impression that journalists are in the business of giving you the news, this might come as a surprise.

• Like (+1) 1