The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

According to Judge Pirro, it continued after the cameras were off............

.@JudgeJeanine on what @WhoopiGoldberg did off stage: "I was leaving and she said ‘F you’ in my face – literally spitting at me, ‘F you, get the F out of this building.’ And I said to her, ‘did you just say that?’ She said that’s what I said, ‘get the F out of this building.’"

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/18/2018 at 3:51 PM, baskin said:

You and most of the boys here as well as right wing media have already proven it can be done for 8 years...

Oh, please. How could you possibly compare the right-wing criticisms of Obama with the full-goose-bozo high-pitched shrieking of the organized butt-hurt leftists.

Conservatives yelled about leaving four Americans for dead in Benghazi while Obama simultaneously flew to Vegas for a fundraiser.  You nutbags complain about two scoops of ice cream.

Conservatives protested against the proven abortion known as Obamacare. You nutbags say that everyone who votes for Trump is a racist because your candidate was too flawed to go to Wisconsin or even manage to climb a single flight of stairs. 

Conservatives protested the Recovery Act as the money-laundering scheme that it was for BILLIONS of dollars to DNC campaign coffers. You nutbags are upset because Trump took longer strides than the Queen of England.

But hey...nice Trump balloon. Really a banner moment in the greatest meltdown ever.

Edited by LABillzFan

28 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Good grief.

Indeed. This is what I like about Twitter:

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

Is there anything positive about the existence of Twitter?

Absolutely there is. Like my (and everyone else's) facebook feed, Twitter serves to provide a platform where people I didn't realize were hopeless buffoons can, at any time, display both their intellectual ineptitude and the extraordinary ego required to actually believe the world gives a %$#@ what they think.

Both platforms have saved me countless hours spent in fruitless conversation and more aggravation than I can possibly imagine. How is that possibly a bad thing?

On 7/18/2018 at 8:20 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Make your own!

xx.jpg

Melania signed contracts with white people to destroy Hillary Clinton! :beer:

• Haha (+1) 1

People go watch the segment on the view with Whoopie Goldberg and Judge Jeanine Pirro.........

and you tell that the left isn’t totally out of their freaking minds and wants to shut down all conversation.

The Democrats are proving every day that mental illness is all they have to offer anyone.

6 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Oh, please. How could you possibly compare the right-wing criticisms of Obama with the full-goose-bozo high-pitched shrieking of the organized butt-hurt leftists.

Conservatives yelled about leaving four Americans for dead in Benghazi while Obama simultaneously flew to Vegas for a fundraiser.  You nutbags complain about two scoops of ice cream.

Conservatives protested against the proven abortion known as Obamacare. You nutbags say that everyone who votes for Trump is a racist because your candidate was too flawed to go to Wisconsin or even manage to climb a single flight of stairs. 

Conservatives protested the Recovery Act as the money-laundering scheme that it was for BILLIONS of dollars to DNC campaign coffers. You nutbags are upset because Trump took longer strides than the Queen of England.

But hey...nice Trump balloon. Really a banner moment in the greatest meltdown ever.

Yes, conservatives have been nothing but noble and decent...you live in a nice little world...