The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

This was sent out on Twitter  from HuffPost. Over 11 Million followers.

A tape might exist of Trump doing something in an elevator, though exactly where that somewhere is and what that something might be, no one in media can say. That’s because no one in media seems to have seen the tape — or is even confident it exists.

Hey @Buftex, this is the stuff we're laughing at. All day Every day.

Helluva meltdown. Best ever.

It was a joke in Playboy, a hottie alone with him on an elevator pushes the emerg button and says she is so hot for him and will do him right here.

He says “ but what’s in it for me?”

8 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

This was sent out on Twitter  from HuffPost. Over 11 Million followers.

Hey @Buftex, this is the stuff we're laughing at. All day Every day.

Helluva meltdown. Best ever.

And the MSM wonders why they are so despised?  On the other hand, it is HuffPoop, soooo

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You're trying too hard.

Don't discourage him. His political instincts are sharp; he knows there are other posters lurking in the shadows ready to pounce and take the Village Idiot title away from him.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Don't discourage him. His political instincts are sharp; he knows there are other posters lurking in the shadows ready to pounce and take the Village Idiot title away from him.

True, but my main point is that he can still be wildly stupid with a bit more subtlety and wit.

17 minutes ago, bbb said:

A gay Facebook friend put up a similar picture.  I don't know what to make of it. 

i guess that means Trump is 100% approved by The Community and SJW now?

it can't possibly mean to be disparaging if two men kiss, by the likely folks, can it??????????

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

.... Who wants to tell Vox? 

This is the main and REALLY STUPID talking point of the mentally ill morons on the left.

If the roles were reversed and Hillary won the election because of the Electoral College............ Hillary and the Dems would be blowing the leaders of every state they won.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

.... Who wants to tell Vox? 

1) It's a stupid point.  It's the only way to win a presidential election.

2) Trump's correct.  With the West Coast and NE in the bag before the voting starts, Democratic candidates have an immediate 60+ lead in the EC.  

• Like (+1) 1