The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

44 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I know. He was as "liberal" as they came back then. I think he'd be revolted at what the "left" has become. 

he wasn't thrilled by Stuttering John using swear words for his mock interview

liberal was the only way to think, it gave us the stats-man Robert McNamara who had tons of stats showing how the US was mopping up the enemy in South Vietnam

there are now 1000s of McNamara's in all kinds of fields, mainly sports, doing the same thing to no purpose or effect

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Related image

It's a hat.

Thanks for introducing me to "Care and Feeding", the social justice warrior that is the great, great granddaughter of Dear Abby.  Instead of things coming to this, maybe Abigail Van Buren should have been aborted.  sterilized.

Edited by 3rdnlng

36 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Hey Plez...THIS is why we call leftists snowflakes.

You might like this..wife and I went to see the Indigo Girls the other night at Wolftrap(artpark of DC). My daughter goes to Denison..Big Red..and the Denison Swimming hat I have looks just like a MAGA hat, especially with sunglasses over the lettering. I made sure to wear it, and boy was my wife pissed! But damn it was funny the looks i was getting!!!!image.jpeg.5e71d47b30dce0c8f8c63050461ede92.jpeg

BTW, love Trump calling the interview "Fake News"...this dude is just something!!!! And yall wonder why people don't believe a damn thing he says.

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

On July 13, 2018 at 11:19 AM, plenzmd1 said:

You might like this..wife and I went to see the Indigo Girls the other night at Wolftrap(artpark of DC). My daughter goes to Denison..Big Red..and the Denison Swimming hat I have looks just like a MAGA hat, especially with sunglasses over the lettering. I made sure to wear it, and boy was my wife pissed! But damn it was funny the looks i was getting!!!!image.jpeg.5e71d47b30dce0c8f8c63050461ede92.jpeg

BTW, love Trump calling the interview "Fake News"...this dude is just something!!!! And yall wonder why people don't believe a damn thing he says.

The Indigo Girls are massage artists for not changing their name to the Indigo Womyn.

On 7/13/2018 at 11:19 AM, plenzmd1 said:

The Indigo Girls?

Someone had the whip cracked on them. :lol:

On 7/13/2018 at 8:19 AM, plenzmd1 said:

You weren't content with someone beating you up for attending an Indigo Girls concert, so you needed to wear what looks like a MAGA hat at their concert? :lol:

22 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You weren't content with someone beating you up for attending an Indigo Girls concert, so you needed to wear what looks like a MAGA hat at their concert? :lol:

Plenzmd1 is code word for self flagellation.