The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

On 7/16/2018 at 8:13 PM, DC Tom said:

1) It's a stupid point.  It's the only way to win a presidential election.

2) Trump's correct.  With the West Coast and NE in the bag before the voting starts, Democratic candidates have an immediate 60+ lead in the EC.  

Yeah but the Republicans have Utah.

I think it is best to sit back and watch the daily meltdowns of these MSM morons because there will be over 6 more years of this.

Trump isn't going ANYWHERE and it is driving them more nuts than it can possibly do?

I don't ever take it seriously. It's just political stand up comedy at its absolute worst.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

How can these people go berserker every day?

Trust me.............. they do.

And I never heard of Laura Ingraham until recently, but she slams these fools on her show. And she is 1,000,000,000,000% correct. And she isn't half bad looking for a 55 year old broad.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Have you been able to gather an explaination?

You mean actually talk to my wife?

jk...I think it’s vice’s  “guerrilla” style that plays more at an emotional level and that appeals to people. Why would someone who’s willing to get their hands dirty, not have an agenda. I’ll admit they do a good job getting their reporters out in the field but unbiased is not what I would call them. I don’t watch any of the MSM channels excluding heavy doses of Fox in the background when visiting my parents but I imagine it’s much worse. 

Here’s a typical conversation at the dinner table:

her: did you hear what trump said today?

me: no, I don’t care. Let’s talk about game of thrones 

her: well the Supreme Court...Congress...blah, blah, blah

me: that’s not how the judicial branch works

her: why are you being a d$&@?

Also, Samantha Bee is an unfunny harpy. Besides that I have no opinion.

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: "new"

I like the part where the article opines that the use of the term Trump Derangement Syndrome may somehow be interpreted as Trump being deranged.

You know, because I'm rubber, you're glue, and double dumbass on you!

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I like the part where the article opines that the use of the term Trump Derangement Syndrome may somehow be interpreted as Trump being deranged.

You know, because I'm rubber, you're glue, and double dumbass on you!

this is like fans thinking they have something to tell Mike Trout about his batting stance, only 10,000 times more irrelevant and foolish

the haters and media aren't even a bug on the windscreen of a President's transport truck at full speed

19 hours ago, row_33 said:

How can these people go berserker every day?

You and most of the boys here as well as right wing media have already proven it can be done for 8 years...