The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

6 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Donald Trump makes black woman cry

Well, after he was throwing elbows at that old black lady a few weeks ago, he had do do something.

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump will ask athletes who kneel during anthem to recommend people for pardoning

President Donald Trump says he wants to meet with NFL players and athletes who kneel during the National Anthem so they can recommend people they think should be pardoned because they were treated unfairly by the justice system.

"I'm going to ask them to recommend to me people who were unfairly treated," Trump said at the White House Friday.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/politics/trump-nfl-athletes-kneeling-pardons/index.html

Unfortunately the people treated most unfair were killed.

I don't think Trump has a clue why some players are kneeling.

Edited by ALF

21 minutes ago, ALF said:

I'm also betting that most players who are kneeling also don't have a clue about why they're kneeling. 

• Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump will ask athletes who kneel during anthem to recommend people for pardoning

President Donald Trump says he wants to meet with NFL players and athletes who kneel during the National Anthem so they can recommend people they think should be pardoned because they were treated unfairly by the justice system.

"I'm going to ask them to recommend to me people who were unfairly treated," Trump said at the White House Friday.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/politics/trump-nfl-athletes-kneeling-pardons/index.html

Unfortunately the people treated most unfair were killed.

ruined by the millions by Dems and liberals and rescued one by one

how dare we try to improve society in a reasonable and honest way instead of trying to build a !@#$ing cotton candy house in the sky, like Dems think we can do with more tax money?

I'd assume about 90% of the NFL has come from a tough background and they've worked their body and soul the whole time trying to get a paycheque from the NFL

and they are fighting week by week to stay healthy and not get cut ON THE SPOT RIGHT NOW due to injury or obsolescence.

just wanting another weekly cheque and maybe a pension and try not to be ruined for the rest of their life.

they have no time for distractions by peacocks on the sidelines

5 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

I'd take that bet.  

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

"There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

"I am not looking for approval. I have to stand up for people that are oppressed."

"... keep on doing it until I feel like justice is being served."

1 hour ago, GG said:

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

"There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

"I am not looking for approval. I have to stand up for people that are oppressed."

"... keep on doing it until I feel like justice is being served."

While he was making $10M a year playing a game.

It's an odd sort of oppression.

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

and he'll be fleeced of every penny by 2024 and go around crying about it

used to have a tax manager who took on the lottery for 120 people at the office

he'd stand outside a partner's office for 15 minutes, visible while the partner was on the phone, just to ask for the weekly $2 participation fee.

he was let go during the first blip in billings

18 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

I see, rich people can't stand up for others. Got it.  Lot of nice people on this board.  

I think the point, which flies over your head, is that a society which affords an individual the opportunity to succeed and become wealthy, regardless of their ethnic back ground, if they have the requisite skill, hard work, and sustained achievement in their field, is not oppressive.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

I see, rich people can't stand up for others. Got it.  Lot of nice people on this board.  

This is the third time you have reacted emotionally without an understanding of what you were responding to.  Keep disproving your point.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You mean the unarmed people being shot? You'd just love a Nazi dictatorship here

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is the third time you have reacted emotionally without an understanding of what you were responding to.  Keep disproving your point.

No, he got it, and you know it, so you are obfuscating 

pMo4sXjK_bigger.pngmemeorandum‏ @memeorandum
FollowFollow @memeorandum

Press Groups Criticize the Seizing of a Times Reporter's Records (@grynbaum / New York Times) http://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/08/business/media/ali-watkins-records-seized.html …

Would these be the same press members who thought seizing attorney-client privileged records from Michael Cohen was just fine

horse-laughing.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

He thinks he is on a special plane of existence because he watches sports.

he understands the pain of the players more than you do....