The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

6 minutes ago, bbb said:

That's who I figured, because her story was so over the top ridiculous...............But, I googled her and came up with nothing.  

Google Bleach. They're busy sanitizing everything they can. 

• Like (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Swetnick

No link anywhere around that Tweet you shared, not even in the replies. No discussion of Swetnick on Twitter. 

What's your source? 

For the record, her story was always BS, especially with the stench of Avenatti around. 

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Click on the time/date stamp on Kirk's tweet, then click on the article in the thread from The Washington Times.

I don't see any article from the Washington Times in the thread.  

29 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

No link anywhere around that Tweet you shared, not even in the replies. No discussion of Swetnick on Twitter. 

What's your source? 

For the record, her story was always BS, especially with the stench of Avenatti around. 

This is exactly where I am.  So weird that all those replies and no mention of anybody's name..............I know her story is total BS and I'd like to see where she admitted that.  

33 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your point?

He's just once again demonstrating his inability to read or do his own thinking. He needs it spelled out, by experts and authorities (of which he chooses, of course) before he'll make any statement. 

And even then he'll get it wrong, then double back later when you point it out. 

It's Ben Franklin's/BM's SOP. 

And I'm no Alex Jones fan (he's not a truth seeker or teller, but a cut out for disinformation orgs) -- but this is spot on.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I did and this is what I got.

Oops!

Página no encontrada

La página solicitada no existe o ha sido borrada de nuestro servidor

Compruebe que ha escrito correctamente la dirección.

Same here.  

Somehow I googled it and got the above link to work.  But, it's not Swetnick.  

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/3/another-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-fabricating-rape-/

9 minutes ago, bbb said:

Same here.  

Somehow I googled it and got the above link to work.  But, it's not Swetnick.  

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/3/another-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-fabricating-rape-/

(This is what I in Kirk's thread)

https://nypost.com/2018/10/02/third-kavanaugh-accuser-backs-away-from-some-of-her-gang-rape-claims/

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

That article is not about Swetnick 

I never said it did. I was just trying to be helpful to people who couldn't open the article that was in the thread of Kirk's tweet. The link is that article.

• Like (+1) 1

Only in America could a shooter who hates Trump for being too kind to Jews and Israel, be stopped by a armed off duty border patrol agent,

then become politicized in the media as it being Trump’s fault and a reason for stricter gun control

?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

the liberals do whatever they want, are never called to the least of what they should be held to for overt racist incidents like this one (again...)

ROGER SIMON: Synagogue Shooters Have Trump Hatred in Common.

The greater danger to our country, however, is not the actions of these demented lone wolves who are, in essence, equal opportunity lunatics. The Poway guy evidently tried to burn down a mosque. The two are psychological second cousins to the homicidal maniac who shot up the Charleston church. Same pathology, different religions. But beyond their murderous outbursts, these people are essentially powerless in the culture at large. They are despised and rightly so. They accomplish nothing.

What is dangerous to the culture at large is the obvious growth of anti-Semitism in the upper reaches of our society, in the academy, politics and the media,  the people who supposedly should know better, the people who have real influence.  And I’m not just talking about the obvious – the new members of Congress already famous for their anti-Semitic statements and tweets. The international edition of the New York Times justpublished a cartoon that would have been welcome on the pages of Der Stürmer.

Read the whole thing.