The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

... And now we're back to this canard. 

It must be tiring (and embarrassing - for those who have the capacity to feel shame that is) having to constantly return to unfounded rumors to try to make yourself feel good about #resisting. 

Here's the press conference in full. Anyone who watches can see the above isn't even half truth - it's just lying. 

As noted above,  President Trump had some harsh criticism for CNN and others in the US media during an impromptu press conference with some reporters at the G7 in Canada.

CNN analyst and Esquire political correspondent Ryan Lizza thought Trump’s criticism of the U.S. media in Quebec was beyond the pale:

CqnwTqlA_normal.jpgRyan Lizza
An American President attacking American reporters is always awful but doing it on foreign soil is especially disgusting

Bill Maher Hopes for ‘Crashing Economy’ to Get Rid of Trump — ‘Bring on the Recession’

Friday on HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher admitted he was hoping for the American economy to falter because he said that was the one way to “get rid” of President Donald Trump.

Maher acknowledged the economy was good for now but said he felt like the bottom could “fall out at some point.”

“That’s my question — I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point, and by the way, I’m hoping for it because I think one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy,” Maher said. “So please, bring on the recession. Sorry if that hurts people but it’s either root for a recession, or you lose your democracy.

liberals are the real feckless ****s.

7 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Bill Maher Hopes for ‘Crashing Economy’ to Get Rid of Trump — ‘Bring on the Recession’

Friday on HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher admitted he was hoping for the American economy to falter because he said that was the one way to “get rid” of President Donald Trump.

Maher acknowledged the economy was good for now but said he felt like the bottom could “fall out at some point.”

“That’s my question — I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point, and by the way, I’m hoping for it because I think one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy,” Maher said. “So please, bring on the recession. Sorry if that hurts people but it’s either root for a recession, or you lose your democracy.

Openly rooting for the country to fail to try and get rid of President is beyond disgusting.

And Maher is such a moron that even if the economy crashes, you still can't get rid of Trump.

Why does Maher still even have a job for using racial slurs. Barr is out of job for the exact same thing. Hypocrisy much?

Braindead Libs can get away with anything.

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

I, for one, am all for ending this prosperity nonsense. That will allow us to have the blue wave come in so that we can finally get back to a place of prosperity.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Openly rooting for the country to fail to try and get rid of President is beyond disgusting.

And Maher is such a moron that even if the economy crashes, you still can't get rid of Trump.

Why does Maher still even have a job for using racial slurs. Barr is out of job for the exact same thing. Hypocrisy much?

Braindead Libs can get away with anything.

Two different networks.  The same network that fired Roseanne also fired Bill Maher after 9/11.  Plus, Rush Limbaugh in 2009 said he hopes Obama fails and his policies prolong the recession.  Stop whining.  

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Two different networks.  The same network that fired Roseanne also fired Bill Maher after 9/11.  Plus, Rush Limbaugh in 2009 said he hopes Obama fails and his policies prolong the recession.  Stop whining.  

Rush LImbaugh never called a female VP candidate a "c-nt."

Edited by Golden Goat

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No, he was addressing Obama's statement that he wanted to fundamentally change this country. Can you honestly say you wanted this country fundamentally changed? Would you hope that someone would fail to do that?

33 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, he was addressing Obama's statement that he wanted to fundamentally change this country. Can you honestly say you wanted this country fundamentally changed? Would you hope that someone would fail to do that?

On February 13, 2009, Limbaugh told his listeners about the stimulus plan: "I hope it prolongs the failure. I hope it prolongs the recession. Because people are going to have to figure out here that this is not how economies recover. Government is not the central planner."

Limbaugh's comments were more of an ideological argument while Maher's was more of a fear of Trump's authoritarian tendencies (I don't buy that though as Maher holds a personal grudge against Trump for some joke he did years back where Trump sued him for it).  I disagree with both, but the right constantly whining of being aggrieved by the MSM gets tiring after awhile.  

Edited by Doc Brown

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

On February 13, 2009, Limbaugh told his listeners about the stimulus plan: "I hope it prolongs the failure. I hope it prolongs the recession. Because people are going to have to figure out here that this is not how economies recover. Government is not the central planner."

Limbaugh's comments were more of an ideological argument while Maher's was more of a fear of Trump's authoritarian tendencies (I don't buy that though as Maher holds a personal grudge against Trump for some joke he did years back where Trump sued him for it).  I disagree with both, but the right constantly whining of being aggrieved by the MSM gets tiring after awhile.  

I wasn't referring to the media though. Maher wants the economy to tank because he doesn't like Trump. Limbaugh knew that Obama had it wrong and knew that the stimulus plan wouldn't work.

2 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

What's John Kerry got to do with this?

What's the matter with you, can't you tell John Kerry from John Elway?

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Who’s whining? Just having a discussion. And if you think I’m whining over TV personalities, then I don’t know what to tell you.

i whine when the Bills suck. ?

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I wasn't referring to the media though. Maher wants the economy to tank because he doesn't like Trump. Limbaugh knew that Obama had it wrong and knew that the stimulus plan wouldn't work.

Is Limbaugh an oracle because he also predicted the economy would crash during Obama's second term if he was reelected  If you focus solely on jobs, the stimulus saved or created ranged between 800,000 and 2.4 million jobs according to the CBO.  Other private sector firms had estimates between one and two million.  You can certainly argue it wasn't as effective as the left predicted and therefore didn't justify the spending, but saying it didn't work at all is a stretch.  

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

What's the matter with you, can't you tell John Kerry from John Elway?

I'm so ashamed... :bag: