The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I love my country and the ideals upon which it was founded, none of this has ever been about Trump for me.

I don't believe that at all. If a Democrat was crapping all over checks and balances, had committed crimes, was profiting directly from the presidency and was scapegoating people you'd sing a very different tune. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I don't believe that at all. If a Democrat was crapping all over checks and balances, had committed crimes, was profiting directly from the presidency and was scapegoating people you'd sing a very different tune. 

I understand how you wouldn't believe that, considering your memory stretches back 30 seconds tops. 

All of the work I've done on this board over the years I've been here speak to this issue. I've called out both sides, and continue to do so. 

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

But you are so proud that he's a scumbag and nothing sticks to him. 

Once again, you are 100% wrong.  The darts represent the false attributions in his job as President.   DR hasn't defended Trump the man, nor the various closed cases where he or his associates were found of wrongdoing.

But keep trying.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I understand how you wouldn't believe that, considering your memory stretches back 30 seconds tops. 

All of the work I've done on this board over the years I've been here speak to this issue. I've called out both sides, and continue to do so. 

You mean the conspiracy theories you have spread to excuse away Trump's malfeasance? You posted video of Obama whispering to a Russia he will have more room after the election over and over again as if that proved anything, yet all the secret meetings, lost notes, no aides present with Putin along with the Trump Towers meeting and you just wave that away. Both sides?? 

Come on 

4 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

And seriously....that looks nothing like Trump. Missing a bunch of chins for starters! 

You should really take a break from the keyboard.  Pretty much everything you're posting today is based on some meltdown reaction that seemingly has you foaming at the mouth.

Take a break. Get some sun. Go for a walk.  Wipe the foam off your mouth.

Try again tomorrow.

Edited by LABillzFan

1 minute ago, GG said:

Once again, you are 100% wrong.  The darts represent the false attributions in his job as President.   DR hasn't defended Trump the man, nor the various closed cases where he or his associates were found of wrongdoing.

But keep trying.

Sorry, a bunch of those are not false and happened during his job as president.

14 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Who are you, and what have you done with TYTT?

Joe, you should understand at this point that my contention has never been that the media are doing a good job, that they are not a major problem, or that they engage in honest behavior.

My contention is that you cannot punish them with ex-post facto laws, and that freedom of speech and of the press are paramount.

The President agrees with me.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

You should really take a break from the keyboard.  Pretty much everything you're posting today is based on some meltdown reaction that seemingly has you foaming at the mouth.

Take a break. Get some sun. Go for a walk.  Wipe the foam off your mouth.

Try again tomorrow.

So that cartoon of Trump is how you see him, isn't it? 

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Cartoons don't make me batschittcrazy.

Take a break.

Try again tomorrow.

c'mon, some peoples are so batshit that cartoons gives them a reason to commit murder and riot, and the lib media defends it all...

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

But you are so proud that he's a scumbag and nothing sticks to him. 

Not proud, but I have to admit getting a good amount of joy from seeing idiots like you meltdown over him day after day after day.

#hillarystillnotpresident

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

Not proud, but I have to admit getting a good amount of joy from seeing idiots like you meltdown over him day after day after day.

#hillarystillnotpresident

lol....meltdown?  it's comedy for me! Hillary is a *****. Go back to sleep! 

7 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

lol....meltdown?  it's comedy for me! Hillary is a *****. Go back to sleep! 

Yes, meltdown. Most of your posts are incoherent. Get some sun. Take a nap. Step away from the computer.

Don't just do it for you. Show the board what addition by subtraction really looks like.

You can do. Just step away.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Yes, meltdown. Most of your posts are incoherent. Get some sun. Take a nap. Step away from the computer.

Don't just do it for you. Show the board what addition by subtraction really looks like.

You can do. Just step away.

Thanks for your concern!

I really appreciate it!

Now go ***** your orange blowup doll. 

Cheers!

?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thank you for your service. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I dunno, they kept saying he was growing into the job, "He's acting presidential now!" But when he starts off saying the media is lying about crowd sizes, and won't let it go, and declaring they are the enemy of the people, what are they to do? 

Question: Did Trump having a corrupt business that was a fraud, Trump University, raise red flags for you? I still can't get over that one. To me, that's who he is. 

Don't get me wrong. I am NOT a Trump fan and look forward to the day he is gone. 

But I hate this bidness of many of trying to get rid of him by any means necessary.   If Mueller digs up a blue dress or tapes I'll listen.  But at least as of now there is no evidence or indication that Mueller HAS found such evidence.

And yes, Trump University was a scam.  He is a huckster after all.  The time to be concerned about that or do anything about it was years ago.

However, he IS the president of the United States like it or not.  Deal with it, just like we all have to do with a president we don't like. 

I really wish the Ds would get to work and find a good candidate that doesn't spew this racial division stuff because as history has shown, that's a loser.  I'm not holding my breath.

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I really wish the Ds would get to work and find a good candidate that doesn't spew this racial division stuff because as history has shown, that's a loser.  I'm not holding my breath.

Let's see, the Ds since 1959 have come up with JFK, WJC, BHO and that's all folks.

Not a good track record for that many years.

They've had lots of great candidates.  It's not their fault the elections get stolen from them.  They had Al Gore...who had the election stolen from him.  And Hillary Clinton...who had the election stolen from her.  And Jimmy Carter, who probably had his reelection stolen from him.  And LBJ, who had his desire for reelection stolen from him.  And Geraldine Ferraro, who had her election stolen from her by Walter Mondale.  And Gary Hart, who stole his election from himself.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I’d like to I’d like to forget about that total dirtbag Canadian that’s polluting this board with vile invectives and nonsensical tirades. I don’t see much of what he posts, but he’s a mental case. 

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I’d like to I’d like to forget about that total dirtbag Canadian that’s polluting this board with vile invectives and nonsensical tirades. I don’t see much of what he posts, but he’s a mental case. 

Why would you block 33? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Put 'em on ignore. You may still see a post when he/she/x is quoted, but the board is much more readable when you have the few goofballs who clog it up with nonsense on ignore.