The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

27 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

My issue was at those mother!@#$ers call me all the time to help me with tech support, call me and tell me that my credit card is stolen or I need to up my rates or something, or my warranty is expiring... Those Iranians really get on my nerves

Today I had one call me at work, no lie.  He said, and I quote, "hello this is whoever on a recorded line for Quality calling about your credit card." I replied back asking why I was being recorded and insisted that since we're making a record we do a mixtape, him being Beyonce and me being Kelly. He replied that that's not why he was recording me so I said I'll take the act solo and started to sing Bad Blood by Taylor Swift.  Evidently I didn't get the recording contract because he hung up on me. !@#$ those Iranians

Bullschiff! No one makes mixtapes anymore.

21 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Mullahs have been in power for FORTY YEARS. Arab countries tossed out despots. Why not Iran? 

Because they're Persians?

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Bullschiff! No one makes mixtapes anymore.

Because they're Persians?

I hear they're good at making rugs while the Arabs are good at making flying carpets.

flying carpet.jpg

Edited by 3rdnlng

2 hours ago, GG said:

You mean obliterate the mullahs, not Iran

Good people in my life had to get out of there real quick, actually a lot more countries as well made people flee to North America.

11 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

I think the USofA needs an influx of Persian Women. Surely this will be supported by the American feminist movement, no?

The dudes can stay in Iran and rebuild their nation, while the women are allowed to stay here in the US.

This is executive-level thinking right here. Let me know if you ever seek public office. :beer:

• Haha (+1) 1

Anecdotal:

I was at the Food Lion this morning in High Point, NC. 

As of the census of 2000, there were 85,839 people, 33,519 households, and 22,523 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,750.1 people per square mile (675.7/km²). There were 35,952 housing units at an average density of 733.0 per square mile (283.0/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 54.56% White, 34.77% African American, 0.46% Native American, 4.45% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 2.27% from other races, and 1.57% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 6.89% of the population. 12.7% were of American, 8.7% English, 8.3% German and 5.9% Irish ancestry.

This is in the rough end of town; a town with the only Rolls-Royce dealership between Atlanta and Phili.  The impoverished side of down is drastically poor, hopeless.

The cashier is apparently talking to a friend and saying as I walk up "these politicians and Harvey Weinstein type people getting caught doing this or that, you can't tell me this wasn't happening 20 years ago!  It isn't just now a problem. Why we just now doing something on this?" And they left it at that. I greeted her, said "hello" and told her I didn't mean to eavesdrop but the reason is that Trump is the president. Everything is different now. Trump is President and now those weasels are being caught in the daylight and exposed.  Her eyes opened "I am glad I am not the only one who thinks this." She was in Her 50's, black woman, rough life you can tell; and she continued on with the conversation along with me. She stated the gun shootings have been going on for years and we have to stop it - flat out saying "more of them happened more often with Obama than Trump." Which shocked me, but I asked what she thought of the guy and she said he is doing a lot of really good things but there is just so much wrong that has been wrong for 20 years with him having no way to fix it all.  She seemed to believe Trump so actually fixing things that have been wrong for generations and ended the conversation saying that she has never met anyone who admitted to vote for him.  

just an eye opening event in the middle of the hood at a random grocery store.

41 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Kelly Sadler’s comments are a disgrace. Every time this administration gets some momentum they do something stupid. Keep getting stuff done and shut the !@#$ up!

Yes, her comments were a disgrace but who on the team leaked it and why?

45 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Kelly Sadler’s comments are a disgrace. Every time this administration gets some momentum they do something stupid. Keep getting stuff done and shut the !@#$ up!

What is a disgrace is the desire to sabotage a Presidential Administration by inventing scandal through felonious leaks.

• Like (+1) 2