The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Dc12SSoV4AA92J3.jpg

Nope. No bias here.Getting three prisoners freed is the perfect time to discuss "the worst of Trump."

I believe it is. You see, when he met with them, he allowed them only ONE scoop of ice cream, while he consumed TWO scoops of ice cream. Only a monster taunts newly-released victims of the DPRK by openly eating twice as much ice cream in front of them. A. Monster.

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

(parody account)

Pompeo would have been my eternal hero if he had actually tweeted that.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

So far so good with N Korea ,  Iran vs Israel is the next ?

Iran has new military bases in Syria. They really messed up by shooting rockets into the Golan Heights. They gave Israel the excuse that they've wanted to destroy those bases.

The level of idiocy I have seen in MSM the last couple of days is beyond mind numbing.

The FDA really needs to find medication for TDS or these networks are literally going to blow up.

What was once comical to see these talking heads lose their minds is now on an all time absurd level.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Iran has new military bases in Syria. They really messed up by shooting rockets into the Golan Heights. They gave Israel the excuse that they've wanted to destroy those bases.

I wouldn’t cry if Israel killed thousands of Iranians.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

I wish we would just obliterate Iran and get it over with.

They are nothing but terrorists over there.

24 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Man walks into a bar and sees President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu at a table.  Man asks what them what they're doing there

Trump: We're planning our Iran strategy

Netanyahu: We're going to kill a million Iranians and Gal Gadot

What?  Why would you kill Gal Gadot?

Netanyahu: See, I told you nobody cares about a million Iranians

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I sincerely hope that you made this statement tongue-in-cheek. There is a significant percentage of Iranians who oppose their current regime. These were the people that started the protests in Iran, which are still ongoing. Why do you want to kill all these people? Why not support the protesters instead?

22 minutes ago, DrW said:

I sincerely hope that you made this statement tongue-in-cheek. There is a significant percentage of Iranians who oppose their current regime. These were the people that started the protests in Iran, which are still ongoing. Why do you want to kill all these people? Why not support the protesters instead?

You Sir are on the right track. This was a westernized Iran before 1979.

Iranians.jpg

34 minutes ago, DrW said:

Let me rephrase................. to hell with the terrorists and their supporters over in Iran.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

You mean obliterate the mullahs, not Iran

55 minutes ago, DrW said:

My issue was at those mother!@#$ers call me all the time to help me with tech support, call me and tell me that my credit card is stolen or I need to up my rates or something, or my warranty is expiring... Those Iranians really get on my nerves

Today I had one call me at work, no lie.  He said, and I quote, "hello this is whoever on a recorded line for Quality calling about your credit card." I replied back asking why I was being recorded and insisted that since we're making a record we do a mixtape, him being Beyonce and me being Kelly. He replied that that's not why he was recording me so I said I'll take the act solo and started to sing Bad Blood by Taylor Swift.  Evidently I didn't get the recording contract because he hung up on me. !@#$ those Iranians

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Cant let the people completely off the hook. They haven’t done a whole lot to change things till lately.

No way.   

Cannot hold the common man accountable for the sin of the ruling class. 

They're doing as much as they can in their circumstances

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

No way.   

Cannothold the common man accountable for the sin of the ruling class. 

They're doing as much as they can in their circumstances

Mullahs have been in power for FORTY YEARS. Arab countries tossed out despots. Why not Iran? 

Just now, joesixpack said:

Mullahs have been in power for FORTY YEARS. Arab countries tossed out despots. Why not Iran? 

Different situations.  

Arab uprisings have only come in concert with military.  That hasn't happened in Iran yet.