The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's not how the law works. Sorry, Prog-fascist. 

Name calling already?? Lol, so I was right then, they are guilty of colluding in someway? But its Clinton's fault???:lol: :doh:

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not name calling, calling your politics and principles out for what they are, Prog-Fascist. 

Nope, just name calling. You are trapped up a stump and can't say anything else 

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not name calling, calling your politics and principles out for what they are, Prog-Fascist. 

I keep reading this as frog pacifist.  Thanks for that

• Haha (+1) 1

Just lies and lies and lies all the time. 

As everybody is aware, the past Administration has long been asking for three hostages to be released from a North Korean Labor camp, but to no avail. Stay tuned!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 3, 2018

The problem? “Of the three prisoners only one, Kim Dong-cheol, a South Korean-born American pastor, was detained during the previous Obama administration.” The other two were detained last spring when Donald Trump was in the White House.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-05-03/trump-s-hostage-lie-is-worse-than-most

And I kept my doctor, btw. 

In order to be a liberal a person has to also be a liar. It just comes with the territory. They lie to themselves in order to philosophically accept liberalism and therefor lie to everyone else. Gator posts as much or more than any liberal here so it stands to reason that he lies the most. I will call him Lyin' gator from now on.

• Like (+1) 1

Ha ha! This is great. See, it's not just the media that see Trump as a complete Imbecile 

During a televised town hall interview on WZTS TVthis morning, West Virginia GOP senate candidate Don Blankenship, continued to dismiss President Donald Trump following a tweet this morning from Trump urging West Virginians not to vote for Blankenship. The former coal executive, who served time in prison following a 2010 mine explosion that killed 29 miners, said, “Again, we all really like President Trump's policies but we know that he doesn't get things right. I mean he recommended that people vote for a guy that was basically accused of pedophilia in Alabama,” referencing the president’s support for Judge Roy Moore in last year’s Alabama Senate race. This follows Blankenship’s earlier statement on Monday in which he said that “tomorrow, West Virginia will send the swamp a message—no one, I mean no one, will tell us how to vote. As some have said, I am Trumpier than Trump and this morning proves it.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/blankenship-dismisses-trump-tweet-he-told-people-to-vote-for-a-guy-accused-of-pedophilia

38 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

In order to be a liberal a person has to also be a liar. It just comes with the territory. They lie to themselves in order to philosophically accept liberalism and therefor lie to everyone else. Gator posts as much or more than any liberal here so it stands to reason that he lies the most. I will call him Lyin' gator from now on.

Can you really accuse anyone of lying who believes something as basic and simple as "gender" is ambiguous?

Same thing I say about Trump: it's not lying if you're too big an idiot to know what the truth is.

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Rubber and glue! Trump's a liar so people against must be worse! Silly 

14 hours ago, Kemp said:

We KNOW that the Trump Tower meeting was an attempt to get dirt on Clinton from Russia and that one of the attendees did work for Putin and his buddies.

Waste of time and money meeting at the Trump Tower; come to our house and my wife and I'll give 'em an ear full about Hill'ry and the way she screwed NYS with her faux Senate campaign, election and resignation therefrom.

But..........but.........I thought Goofy Blankmanship represented Republicans

Trump Asks West Virginians Not to Vote for Don Blankenship

By JONATHAN MARTINMAY 7, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/07/us/politics/don-blankenship-trump-west-virginia.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Oh wait, his celebrity is being pushed by the Left/Media? ..........................Whoda thunk it ?.........:lol:

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We also know that same attendee did not have a valid visa to enter the country before that meeting took place. It took urgent and unusual action on behalf of both State and DOJ to approve an 11th hour visa for her to make that meeting... Isn't that odd? 

We also know that same attendee claims to speak no English, so a translator was used. Do you know the translators name or employment history? Would it shock you to learn that the translator used was HRCs personal translator at state who now works for meridian? 

We also know that same attendee had two other meetings in the us before returning home. One the day before the trump tower meeting and one the day after. Both meetings were with the same person: Glenn Simpson, who doesn't speak Russian.

So the lynch pin to the whole meeting, who is a known Kremlin asset, was allowed an 11th hour visa by emergency state department and DOJ actions, met privately with Fusion GPS (twice) despite not being able to communicate with Simpson, and every witness in the meeting not a part of trumps campaign had direct ties to 44 and/or Clinton...

Serious question, Kemp, doesn't that seem odd to you? I bet most of those facts - and they are facts - are new to you. Do you wonder why you haven't been told those details before? Don't they make a BIG difference in terms of understanding how the meeting came togethe and what it's actual purpose was? 

Or or is that just noise?

I am unclear about your point but would appreciate links to your various points so I could evaluate them.

Thank you in advance.

21 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

It never fails to amuse me when an uninformed liberal comes down here full of piss and vinegar only to make a fool of themselves because all they've ever done is read headlines. This particular pansy-ass probably doesn't even know that his screen name and avatar was a staunch conservative. Jack Kemp is probably throwing up in his mouth seeing who is representing him.

Another homosexual reference from this team of thought. Pattern is certainly intriguing. Wonder why. Coincidence? Self-loathing? 

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

I am unclear about your point but would appreciate links to your various points so I could evaluate them.

Thank you in advance.

This means you haven't been following Greggy's posts.

For a while, he's been claiming that Manafort was a plant in the Trump campaign and the Russian meeting at Trump Tower was a set up to nail Trump down the road.

As time goes by and when you start connecting the dots, the theory becomes more plausible by the day.