The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I thought this NYT headline was a joke... nope:

MSM just can't help themselves. The American public is slowly but surely on to the MSM's crap.

Wonder what this will look like in two years.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I thought this NYT headline was a joke... nope:

Wait...what?  What key moment are they referring to?  Would that be the release of North Korean prisoners?

Just now, DC Tom said:

Wait...what?  What key moment are they referring to?  Would that be the release of North Korean prisoners?

Trump ending the Iran deal is what I assumed (I didn't read the article yet though) - because to them it's crucial Pompeo is in DC for an announcement everyone knew was coming about a topic he had already weighed in on numerous times in both of his roles of DCI and SecState. 

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump ending the Iran deal is what I assumed (I didn't read the article yet though) - because to them it's crucial Pompeo is in DC for an announcement everyone knew was coming about a topic he had already weighed in on numerous times in both of his roles of DCI and SecState. 

Is it the equivalent of Wade Philips being clueless because he didn't wear a headset or that the Bills GM isn't on the draft floor for the pick?

Edited by GG
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Why, breaking news from Stormy Daniels of course! She's announced a new schedule of dates at strip clubs from New York to LA. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Only Fox News would be left. You guys must be thrilled at the thought! 

President Donald Trump threatened to take away the “Fake News” media’s credentials in a tweetWednesday morning. “The Fake News is working overtime. Just reported that, despite the tremendous success we are having with the economy & all things else, 91% of the Network News about me is negative (Fake),” he wrote. “Why do we work so hard in working with the media when it is corrupt? Take away credentials?” In a statement, White House Correspondent’s Association President Margaret Talev said that “a president preventing a free and independent press from covering the workings of our republic would be an unconscionable assault on the First Amendment.” Trump famously banned certain news outlets from attending events in his 2016 campaign, and his propensity for attacking “fake news” has gained popularity with international governments.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-threatens-to-take-away-press-credentials-from-fake-news-media

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

This is Why Democrats Now See Kanye West as a Threat

"No other ethnic group is chained to a single political ideology"

"Liberalism is black people’s cigarette."

Damn. What a great line.

I wonder if that's really a crack we're seeing. If it is, and a new generation of young blacks are going to start thinking for themselves, I hope we all remember Maxine Water's role in all of this. It takes a special kind of stupid to tell one of the most influential black men in American to sit down, zip your trap and know your place. 

MATTHEW WALTHER: The humorless media has learned nothing.

President Trump sent many journalists into hysterics on Wednesday when he tweeted that he might “take away” press credentials from unspecified purveyors of “Fake News.” “Why do we work so hard in working with the media when it is corrupt?” the 71-year-old real-estate tycoon tweeted at 7:38 a.m., presumably in his pajamas. “Take away credentials?” The press met this obviously inane and idle threat not with an eye roll, but with gasps and whinges and cries of alarm. It was an “assault on the First Amendment,” the White House Correspondents Association huffed.

Spare me. Here is the painful truth for the emotional kindergartners who increasingly make up the Washington press corps: Our 45th president was making a joke to rile you up because he thinks it’s hilarious.

Whether or not you found the President’s tweet humorous, the press’s reaction to it has been hysterical.

Prisoners freed and we didn't have to release any Terrorist leaders to do it? Outrage!

Someone at work said that the only reason they released those prisoners is because Kim Jong Un didn't want any other "Kim"s in his country.

Edited by unbillievable

2 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Prisoners freed and we didn't have to release any Terrorist leaders to do it? Outrage!

Someone at work said that the only reason they released those prisoners is because Kim Jong Un didn't want any other "Kim"s in his country.

I suppose that's a good thing, because even though it's not a guarantee that the Bills will remain in Buffalo, it makes it difficult for the Pegula's to move the team to DPRK, which scratches one potential suitor off the list.

3 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Did we at least load pallets of unmarked cash into an unidentified CIA cargo plane?

• Haha (+1) 1