The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Just now, Kemp said:

I am not reading 108 pages to find a link to something when you can simply provide it. I presume it exists, so what's the big deal?

Calling me a retard isn't a link to anything. It's just another tiresome Internet person typing away. In less time you could point me to something of some value.

We have to do the same thing you do to find it, dumbass.

Here is a link to something calling you a retard.

Anyway, didn't know tiberius and the bug had a cousin.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Typical liberal.  If you don't do everything for them, they feel oppressed.

He's setting up his pending dismissal of everything Greg has presented on the grounds that it isn't being editorialized about by the NY Times, and therefore isn't real.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Apologies, I'm west coast based so I'm always later to join in... 

GG has been doing a good job of laying out the main point of my questions. I laid out those questions about the Trump Tower meeting to (hopefully) spark your own curiosity to do your own digging into what I was laying out. I did it that way not to be difficult, but because the information will be more impactful if you dig/learn it for yourself rather than have an anonymous internet guy regurgitate it. When the latter happens, it tends to shift people into debate mode (as you see happens down here), and prohibits actual conversation. 

That aside, I'll spell it out a bit more with links: 

The timeline of events is important to remember. Fusion GPS was hired in late April of '16 by the DNC through Perkins Coie. Without bogging us down in WHY Fusion was hired, though that's the starting point for this whole thing, it's important to note that at the time of the meeting the DNC and Clinton campaign already knew they had been "hacked" (it was really a leak but we'll leave that aside) and that her emails and the DNC's were in the "wild".

This is crucial to remember as we move on... 

The Trump Tower meeting happened less than two weeks after Fusion was hired. It's my contention/speculation that this meeting was arranged and designed to entrap Don Jr and Trump's campaign in a manufactured scandal. It was dirty pool, political trickery. They laid out juicy bait that the political neophytes couldn't resist: the offer of Clinton emails. As noted above, the campaign and Fusion already knew the emails were going to surface eventually, this was one of two attempts to get out in front of it and launch a political counter punch. This counter punch would involve entrapping the campaign with the Trump Tower meeting and tainting them with Russian stink, and also the creation of Gucifer 2.0... which happened just 6 days after this meeting. Manafort (who as GG has pointed out I speculate - with circumstantial evidence - was a plant by the DNC/Clintons) was present, and approved Don Jr being there, as well as Kushner.

But there was a problem for Fusion GPS and the DNC. Natalia, the lawyer they were using as a cut out/honeypot, had no way into the country since she was in "visa jail" because the administration and State Department viewed her (rightfully) as a Russian intelligence asset. Then, at the 11th hour, a miracle happened. The State Department intervened and her visa was approved just in time to make the meeting. Think about that before you brush it aside. We know now that in June of 16 the administration and FBI were so concerned about Russian interference in our election they had opened up a counter intelligence investigation into several of Trump's team members... yet despite this they moved heaven and earth to get a known Russian intelligence asset into the country and into a room with the opposition party? Put a pin in that... 

We also now now, Johnathan Winer at the State Department was instrumental in working with Fusion GPS to disseminate the dossier to the FBI in October of '16... is it possible (likely) that Winer played a role in helping Fusion GPS get the bait into the country as well? http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/373131-former-obama-official-confirms-steele-dossier-was-given-to-state

So - where does that leave us? With a completely different picture of what the Trump Tower meeting was really about and how it came together. It's one the general media isn't covering because it cuts against the entire narrative that's been foisted on the public since January '17. Look at the facts without the politics: Fusion GPS was hired to compile opposition research on Trump just days before the meeting; the woman at the center of it all, Natalia, has a history with Fusion GPS and Simpson personally; she met with Simpson hours before the meeting and after per Simpson's testimony to congress; the translator used in the meeting was Hillary Clinton's personal favorite. 

That's called stacking the deck with friendly witnesses - all of whom could feed friendly journalists scoop after scoop, leak after leak, to score political points against Trump. 

Then, when the meeting starts, there's no mention of emails or offer made to help. There are no crimes committed. No collusion. Just the illusion of it - when filtered through the 24 hour news cycle and hyperbolic headlines. Natalia's goal in that meeting wasn't to help Trump, it wasn't to help her "clients"... it was to entrap Trump and sink him in Russian scandal. They - Fusion GPS and the DNC - knew the Russian stuff was going to blow big back in June because they were building their entire last gasp of the campaign around blaming Russia for the hacks/leaks and tainting Trump with a Russian brush.

In the hyped environment, all it would take to get the media to go nuts would be to get Trump inner circle members into a room with a known Russian intelligence asset - which Natalia was. 

Circling back to our pin... 44 and the State Department knew her history. And if you believe their own after action report, they knew at that time the Russians were trying to influence the election... yet they approved an 11th hour visa for a known Russian asset to meet with a member of one of the two campaigns running for office? That's either a sign of their utter failure to secure the election... or complicity in dirty political tricks. There's no other explanation that's plausible. 

Here are some links - but they are starting points, more digging is required: 

* Here's a good starting article on the visa issues - notice the names involved, and the details of the case she was working on in addition to everything else. It's a case that Fusion GPS had done work with Veselnitskaya and her client on before: 

https://www.reuters.com/article/legal-us-otc-veselnitskaya/how-did-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-get-into-u-s-for-trump-tower-meeting-idUSKBN1D62Q2

https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/sites/nationallawjournal/2018/01/11/what-does-baker-hostetler-have-to-do-with-the-fusion-gps-controversy/?slreturn=20180408113212

* Here's a starting link to show she met with Simpson just hours before the Trump Tower meeting... and then the day after:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/07/fusion-gps-official-met-with-russian-operative-before-and-after-trump-jr-sit-down.html

* Per Simpson's testimony to Congress, he does not speak Russian. Natalia does not speak English, allegedly... so what did they meet about? Here's a clue: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-dossier-firm-also-supplied-info-used-meeting-russians-trump-n819526

So, the information Natalia spoke to Don Jr. about came from Fusion and Simpson... 

* Here's a link to the translator's history: 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/anatoli-samochornov-translator-donald-trump-jr-meeting/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-28/translator-from-trump-tower-meeting-is-said-to-meet-house-panel

The translator was Hillary Clinton's personal translator of choice while she was Secretary of State. He's since moved on to Meridian - a NGO with heavy Clinton influence.   

What is happening now is one of the biggest political scandals in our history. It's happening in real time, and has caused an avalanche of criminal investigations and proceedings. As such, much of this is not being reported on (because much of the media is complicit in this, knowingly or unknowingly) and requires digging through available open source material on your own to find the truth. That's something not many are willing to do, which is how the game works. 

So this is speculative, without question, but it's speculation backed up by a lot of circumstantial evidence. I've been working on unraveling it for over a year now, with multiple posts and rabbit holes chased. I don't know everything nor do I have access to everything, but it's becoming harder and harder to deny that some !@#$kery was afoot... and it wasn't based in Moscow. 

:beer: 

Thanks for taking the time and being coherent, unlike some of the trolls who have chimed in nonsense. 

I only did a quick scan of what you posted so far, but will look through it in more depth. I am on vacation.

One question that popped up on my scan.

Are you saying that the Russian lady at the Trump Tower meeting does not speak English, because she is fluent in English. Did I read that wrong? Are you referring to a different woman?

Thanks

10 minutes ago, GG said:

Now you're being obtuse.  There are plenty of links in this thread.  

Do your own homework, Sue

Who is Sue?

Just now, Kemp said:

Thanks for taking the time and being coherent, unlike some of the trolls who have chimed in nonsense. 

I only did a quick scan of what you posted so far, but will look through it in more depth. I am on vacation.

Are you saying that the Russian lady at the Trump Tower meeting does not speak English, because she is fluent in English. Did I read that wrong? Are you referring to a different woman?

Thanks

Jesus you're dense 

And will also further that, we the collective base, because she is not fluent in English. He said that several times in this thread. He provided proof that she did not speak English.  

Henceforth... You:

Don't come to the show late with guns blazing and ask everyone to stop what they are doing to keep you up to speed skippy

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Typical liberal.  If you don't do everything for them, they feel oppressed.

They did.  This thread.

You walk in to movies late and tell them to start the movie over, don't you?

I can't do that. I review them, so I have to see the whole thing.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Thanks

I'm not sure if this answers your question directly, but a good many of these sorts of meetings have translators present even if all participants are fluent in the same language.  The reason being that high level meetings often times involve very nuanced topics, and even with a general fluency, meanings can be lost.  It's better to have the resource on hand and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

We have to do the same thing you do to find it, dumbass.

Here is a link to something calling you a retard.

Anyway, didn't know tiberius and the bug had a cousin.

I knew you were capable of providing a link.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I asked for a link to anything. You're saying to look at this and that statement by a poster. There must be something on the Internet about these things other than statements in a Buffalo Bills thread.

Could you or someone else point me to it so I can read about it? Seems like a fair request.

Look up. I wrote a lengthy post explaining it and provided multiple links. 

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm not sure if this answers your question directly, but a good many of these sorts of meetings have translators present even if all participants are fluent in the same language.  The reason being that high level meetings often times involve very nuanced topics, and even with a general fluency, meanings can be lost.  It's better to have the resource on hand and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

Further, especially if trusted, allow someone to have an opinion from the inside.

This was a rookie move by team Trump by letting an outside translator in when it was clear they were compromised

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I'm saying she's lying. Per her own testimony to Congress, she is not fluent in English.
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/07/natalia-veselnitskaya-trump-junior/533670/

Despite not speaking English, she pays close attention to news coming out of the U.S., especially since Trump took office.

Per Simpson's testimony to Congress, he does not speak Russian. Yet the two met - twice - before and after the meeting and had a pre-existing relationship. Simpson and Natalia had substantive conversations, enough so that she parroting the Fusion GPS talking points in the meeting with Trump re the Magnitsky act - so she clearly is more fluent than she pretends... Or Simpson is more fluent in Russian than he pretends. 

Either way, they (and the coverage) have been lying to the public for months about the nature of the meeting, how it came together, and the connections between Fusion GPS, Natalia, and a plan to entrap Trump's campaign in scandal. 

25 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He's setting up his pending dismissal of everything Greg has presented on the grounds that it isn't being editorialized about by the NY Times, and therefore isn't real.

Seems like a lot of work.

I just dismiss it with "Greg's a little nuts."  Not the craziest I've seen though, not by a long shot.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

I asked for a link to anything. You're saying to look at this and that statement by a poster. There must be something on the Internet about these things other than statements in a Buffalo Bills thread.

Could you or someone else point me to it so I can read about it? Seems like a fair request.

Looks like NJ Sue is back.

Edited by Wacka

They just can't help themselves.......................it is almost like watching a car wreck

ABC, CBS, CNN going all in over a guy who finished 3rd.

Now ask yourself why. Hey remember all those “Blankenship has a clear shot, it’s running close” stories over the past two days.

Joe Manchin’s primary challenger got a higher percentage and more raw votes than Blankenship and yet I wouldn’t have known he even had a challenger absent watching returns tonight.

DL21NuCN_bigger.jpgStephen MillerVerified account @redsteeze 13m13 minutes ago

Media: We’re not out of touch with voters.
Now here’s 15 journalists & 4 major networks all giving undue air time to a guy voters resoundingly rejected.

12 hours ago, Kemp said:

I am not reading 108 pages to find a link to something when you can simply provide it. I presume it exists, so what's the big deal?

Calling me a retard isn't a link to anything. It's just another tiresome Internet person typing away. In less time you could point me to something of some value.

You don’t have to. There are links on this very page. 

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

They just can't help themselves.......................it is almost like watching a car wreck

ABC, CBS, CNN going all in over a guy who finished 3rd.

Now ask yourself why. Hey remember all those “Blankenship has a clear shot, it’s running close” stories over the past two days.

Joe Manchin’s primary challenger got a higher percentage and more raw votes than Blankenship and yet I wouldn’t have known he even had a challenger absent watching returns tonight.

Because an incumbent Senator hardly ever loses a primary.  Manchin's opponent got more votes because it was only a two man race (as opposed to a six person rate on the Republican side) with Manchin getting 69.8% of the votes.

Meanwhile, in a six man Republican race, internal polling (which are historically unreliable) by Blankenship's opponents showed him winning which caused a panic in Washington DC that they'd have another Roy Moore situation on their hands and Trump even acknowledged that in a tweet.  

Did the media want to paint a negative picture of Trump and the direction the GOP may be going?  Sure. However, the Republican primary in this case was simply more interesting.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Because an incumbent Senator hardly ever loses a primary.  Manchin's opponent got more votes because it was only a two man race (as opposed to a six person rate on the Republican side) with Manchin getting 69.8% of the votes.

Meanwhile, in a six man Republican race, internal polling (which are historically unreliable) by Blankenship's opponents showed him winning which caused a panic in Washington DC that they'd have another Roy Moore situation on their hands and Trump even acknowledged that in a tweet.  

Did the media want to paint a negative picture of Trump and the direction the GOP may be going?  Sure. However, the Republican primary in this case was simply more interesting.

The race may have been more interesting, but that doesn't excuse them painting Blankenship as possibly winning the nomination when he came in a distant third.