The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, her comments were a disgrace but who on the team leaked it and why?

It was leaked to the AP by two people in the staff meeting. Anonymously but the WH didn’t dispute it. You could say they are in the deep state or maybe they just don’t agree with that kind of thinking and language coming from the supposed leaders of the free world. 

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

What is a disgrace is the desire to sabotage a Presidential Administration by inventing scandal through felonious leaks.

How hard is it not to say something like that in a staff meeting? Leaks are an issue but leaders who think and talk like that are also an issue. 

3 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

It was leaked to the AP by two people in the staff meeting. Anonymously but the WH didn’t dispute it. You could say they are in the deep state or maybe they just don’t agree with that kind of thinking and language coming from the supposed leaders of the free world. 

How hard is it not to say something like that in a staff meeting? Leaks are an issue but leaders who think and talk like that are also an issue. 

She's a leader? Regardless, what is said in a staff meeting should not be leaked to anyone. What reason other than sabotage would the two people who leaked that have?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Those rushing to defend John's honor are in for a rude awakening in a few short months. 

Rhino we’re still anxiously waiting for a lot of the stuff you said would happen.

I guess because there’s a picture of him with shady characters and he has supposed nefarious connections in the Middle East we’re supposed to forget his service to the country and the good things he has done. I love how things are under a microscope these days I just hope you hold Trump and his administration to the same standard. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Those rushing to defend John's honor are in for a rude awakening in a few short months. 

Are you talking about the Forrestal? I only had vague memories of it so I Googled it and John McCain this morning and I found a ton of articles stating he had nothing to with the explosion and fire.

9 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I'm not offended by what was said.  John McCain is a despicable person who has been enriching himself (and his family) through treasonous actions.  And he'll be dead soon.

But beyond that, these are not uncommon sentiments.  Why shouldn't they be expressed in a staff meeting?

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

She's a leader? Regardless, what is said in a staff meeting should not be leaked to anyone. What reason other than sabotage would the two people who leaked that have?

I agree, meetings shouldn’t be leaked and it was most likely for sabotage. But since it did happen are we supposed to pretend like it didn’t?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Are you talking about the Forrestal? I only had vague memories of it so I Googled it and John McCain this morning and I found a ton of articles stating he had nothing to with the explosion and fire.

Let's just say that McCain found Charlie Wilson's War to be instructive, and he embraced it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

No. I'm talking about actual treasonous activities - including participating in a palace coup attempt against a sitting POTUS and working to arm, fund, and train our nation's enemies in AQ and ISIS. 

Oh... and trying to start WW3 and leaving his fellow POW's behind to rot without a care in the world.

Just now, gatorbait said:

Rhino we’re still anxiously waiting for a lot of the stuff you said would happen.

I guess because there’s a picture of him with shady characters and he has supposed nefarious connections in the Middle East we’re supposed to forget his service to the country and the good things he has done. I love how things are under a microscope these days I just hope you hold Trump and his administration to the same standard. 

It's all happening if you look around. 

It's more than a picture. Dig. It's not "supposed" connections to "shady characters" - he actively sought out and met with the leaders of ISIS in Syria and AQ and supplied them weapons, funding, and support as they were killing US soldiers in both Iraq and Afghanistan. There's zero reason to excuse this. 

And that's just still the surface level stuff McCain is guilty of. 

I agree, meetings shouldn’t be leaked and it was most likely for sabotage. But since it did happen are we supposed to pretend like it didn’t?

I just don't think a big deal needs to be made of it. The media is going after Trump with everything they have regardless if there is anything behind it or not. Where were they during fast and furious, IRS scandal and the breaking into a reporter's computer (to name a few) when Obama was in office?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

No. I'm talking about actual treasonous activities - including participating in a palace coup attempt against a sitting POTUS and working to arm, fund, and train our nation's enemies in AQ and ISIS. 

Oh... and trying to start WW3 and leaving his fellow POW's behind to rot without a care in the world.

It's all happening if you look around. 

It's more than a picture. Dig. It's not "supposed" connections to "shady characters" - he actively sought out and met with the leaders of ISIS in Syria and AQ and supplied them weapons, funding, and support as they were killing US soldiers in both Iraq and Afghanistan. There's zero reason to excuse this. 

And that's just still the surface level stuff McCain is guilty of. 

So why doesn’t Trump and the DOJ investigate that and prosecute him for treason? Can’t Fox News report on this and get it out there to the public? Why does it have to be contained to conspiracy theorists and dark-web message boards?

So why doesn’t Trump and the DOJ investigate that and prosecute him for treason? Can’t Fox News report on this and get it out there to the public? Why does it have to be contained to conspiracy theorists and dark-web message boards?

He's being investigated by the DOJ actively for his role in the coup. 

The news reporting of his treasonous kissing up to ISIS and AQ was (shockingly) not covered by the MSM because the MSM was (and still is) carrying the water for 44's agenda - which McCain was assisting by kissing up to ISIS, AQ, and Iran.

The stories were out there, in the mainstream for a decade now. Broken by good reporters who suddenly found themselves unemployed. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I just don't think a big deal needs to be made of it. The media is going after Trump with everything they have regardless if there is anything behind it or not. Where were they during fast and furious, IRS scandal and the breaking into a reporter's computer (to name a few) when Obama was in office?

Fair points. I don’t think it needs to be made into a huge deal. It was classless and disgraceful for someone to say that. A lot of people feel that way after hearing it, and that’s the end of it. Nobody is calling for action or resignations or anything as retaliation. That kind of crap is a distraction to what Trump is getting done.

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

* Sold out POWs

"John McCain, who has risen to political prominence on his image as a Vietnam POW war hero, has, inexplicably, worked very hard to hide from the public stunning information about American prisoners in Vietnam who, unlike him, didn’t return home. Throughout his Senate career, McCain has quietly sponsored and pushed into federal law a set of prohibitions that keep the most revealing information about these men buried as classified documents. Thus the war hero who people would logically imagine as a determined crusader for the interests of POWs and their families became instead the strange champion of hiding the evidence and closing the books." http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

* Aligned with AQ and ISIS in Syria, helping to illegally arm and fund them

Image result for mccain with isis 

* Played a leading role in a palace coup attempt

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mccain-confirms-he-gave-trump-dossier-to-comey-duty-demanded-i-do-it

Why did he do these things? Because he's a traitor to his country. He sided with our enemies, time and time again, forsaking his fellow brothers in arms, and his country, in the process.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

2 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

They have.  It's what Greg was talking about when he said perceptions will change in the coming months.

Investigations seeking prosecutions do not happen in the media; if they do, they will be flawed and unlikely to gain convictions. 

Investigations which are purely for political purposes happen in the media because they aren't intended to convict.  They are intended as propaganda to hurt the target.

There's a reason you know the deepest details of the Trump investigation, but are unaware that McCain was/is even being investigated.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

They have.  It's what Greg was talking about when he said perceptions will change in the coming months.

Investigations seeking prosecutions do not happen in the media; if they do, they will be flawed and unlikely to gain convictions. 

Investigations which are purely for political purposes happen in the media because they aren't intended to convict.  They are intended as propaganda to hurt the target.

There's a reason you know the deepest details of the Trump investigation, but are unaware that McCain was/is even being investigated.

We’ll see. Greggy’s predictions better happen and these investigations need to result in convictions or else his reputation and credibility will be ruined. I haven’t seen anything from the DOJ or Sessions that gives me hope all those people will face justice. 

3 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

We’ll see. Greggy’s predictions better happen and these investigations need to result in convictions or else his reputation and credibility will be ruined. I haven’t seen anything from the DOJ or Sessions that gives me hope all those people will face justice. 

You aren't supposed to see it during the investigative process.  That's the point. 

Though we are getting to the point where the evidence is being presented.  Greg's predictions, by and large, aren't simply predictions anymore.  Look at the hard evidence he's presented. 

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

You aren't supposed to see it during the investigative process.  That's the point. 

Though we are getting to the point where the evidence is being presented.  Greg's predictions, by and large, aren't simply predictions anymore.  Look at the hard evidence he's presented. 

I’ve been paying attention. Information can be presented to paint a picture and tell a story. Remember we are in an information war and both sides are actively engaging in it. If his evidence is as damning as we think it is, it will lead to convictions. Period. 

I called the DPRK deal in March. 

I called FBI/IC spies in Trump's campaign over a year ago.

I called BS on Russian Collusion over a year ago.

I called the import of Horowitz before anyone in the media knew his name.

I tracked down the origin of the coup (FISA abuse) before anyone in the media was talking about FISA courts. 

I didn't make these calls by divination. I researched them and dug for them and then reported the facts I found with my opinions on what they mean. I'm one guy, working on my own and fighting uphill the whole way against not just a complicit and hostile media establishment, but my own friends and family in some cases. I don't post this stuff here to run victory laps about being right. I post this stuff here because it's important information and I care about this community. My goal has always been to provide information that anyone can track and follow up on to form their own conclusions - not to preach or convert. 

If I turn out to be wrong on some of my calls (and I undoubtedly will be, and have been), that doesn't throw out the rest of the work I've done or shared. My credibility has never been the point. Sharing information so that you (and others) can operate from a position of knowledge is the point. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I called the DPRK deal in March. 

I called FBI/IC spies in Trump's campaign over a year ago.

I called BS on Russian Collusion over a year ago.

I called the import of Horowitz before anyone in the media knew his name.

I tracked down the origin of the coup (FISA abuse) before anyone in the media was talking about FISA courts. 

I didn't make these calls by divination. I researched them and dug for them and then reported the facts I found with my opinions on what they mean. I'm one guy, working on my own and fighting uphill the whole way against not just a complicit and hostile media establishment, but my own friends and family in some cases. I don't post this stuff here to run victory laps about being right. I post this stuff here because it's important information and I care about this community. My goal has always been to provide information that anyone can track and follow up on to form their own conclusions - not to preach or convert. 

If I turn out to be wrong on some of my calls (and I undoubtedly will be, and have been), that doesn't throw out the rest of the work I've done or shared. My credibility has never been the point. Sharing information so that you (and others) can operate from a position of knowledge is the point. 

You are a patriot and thank you for all of your work. 

We’ve sat through the build up of all of this, now we’re ready for the climax. I think that is what’s frustrating, we’re tired of waiting. If the mountain of evidence is really there we will see the hammer brought down in the next year or two. 

Edited by gatorbait
  • Like (+1) 1