Nanker

a6f8411a31b28450345ab8e0aae70e66.jpg

ABC: 'EMPIRE' ACTOR STAGED ATTACK?

HATE OR HOAX... 

2 potential suspects under arrest... 

'Have relationship' with 'victim'...

REMINDER:

"This was an attempted modern day lynching" - @kamalaharris

"The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching." - @corybooker

"The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity." - @speakerpelosi

BTW nothing will be learned from this.

Smollet will now claim depression and Trump/Pence policies gave him anxiety.

Possibly suicidal.

Media will rally.

Hollywood will rally.

A conversation has been started.

Democrat 2020 Candidates won't be pressed.

No journalists held accountable.

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

a6f8411a31b28450345ab8e0aae70e66.jpg

ABC: 'EMPIRE' ACTOR STAGED ATTACK?

HATE OR HOAX... 

2 potential suspects under arrest... 

'Have relationship' with 'victim'...

REMINDER:

"This was an attempted modern day lynching" - @kamalaharris

"The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching." - @corybooker

"The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity." - @speakerpelosi

Possibly suicidal.

Media will rally.

Hollywood will rally.

It’s better to be morally right than factually right. If this was true, and somewhere it may be, we took a stand against it.

Go us!

• Like (+1) 1

OF COURSE THEY DO: Microsoft Wants To Pick The News You Read.

A familiar player is getting into the censorship game: Microsoft just announced that the tech giant’s Edge web browser will feature a “NewsGuard” plugin that will display a big red exclamation mark and a scolding warning when users view news outlets its censors dislike. Media outlets hand-selected by NewsGuard and Microsoft, on the other hand, will get a big friendly green check mark and flattering praise of their journalistic merit.

Who are the approved “green check mark” news sources? The left-leaning, establishment media outlets you would expect: CNN, The Huffington Post, The Washington Post, and so on. These are the same sites that rushed to publish dozens of demonstrably false stories about Catholic high schoolers harassing a Vietnam veteran — and wound up putting those teenagers and their families in the crosshairs of a vicious internet hate mob — and then, largely refused to apologize for getting the story completely wrong.

Other members of the “good news” club include Rolling Stone, responsible for making a cover story out of the most destructive rape hoax since the Scottsboro Boys, and BuzzFeed News, responsible for the report accusing President Trump of committing a felony by allegedly telling Michael Cohen to lie to Congress. The story was so outrageously false that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office issued a rare public statement to disavow it.

Which media sources are arrayed on the other side of this equation, the “bad news” bears designated on NewsGuard with red exclamation points? Exactly who you’d expect: Breitbart News; Drudge Report; the Daily Mail, Britain’s third-largest newspaper; and other outlets popular outside the Acela corridor.

When you need the latest, trustworthy news and you need it fast, stick with the high-speed bloggers you’ve known for over 15 years.

• Like (+1) 2

I just saw Hoaxed, the Mike Cernovich movie, and I can't say enough about it. I was glued to the TV, which is rare for me. I really think everyone, regardless of political afiliation, should watch it.

I bought it on Vimeo so I can show it to other people. Definitely worth the time and money. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

As before;

Possibly suicidal.

Media will rally.

Hollywood will rally.

• Like (+1) 1

Remember this?

15.6 million views

ctKtcpVW_bigger.jpgMike Cernovich |  ?Verified account @Cernovich

FollowFollow @Cernovich
Don Lemon Says He Texts Jussie Smollett Every Day Following Attack

I have no doubt

CNN is all in on the Jussie Smollett news... but they keep forgetting the part where he claimed attackers were Trump supporters

DzkpoqnWsAEY_N8.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm tired of people saying the worst thing about Smollett's hoax is the effect it will have on gay/black victims of hate crimes. What about the white Trump supporters who were smeared yet again as racists and bigots because of this useless piece of sht's lies?

I normally feel bad for people that tank their whole career on one mistake, but I'm going to make an exception for this mother *****. I hope he winds up working the drive thru when he's 50.

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I'm tired of people saying the worst thing about Smollett's hoax is the effect it will have on gay/black victims of hate crimes. What about the white Trump supporters who were smeared yet again as racists and bigots because of this useless piece of sht's lies?

I believe it was Stalin who said a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic

Updating that quote for the SJW Internet age, a single slight against a brown skinned person or LBGTQ person is an outrage.  A slight against a million cis white males is acceptable

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I normally feel bad for people that tank their whole career on one mistake, but I'm going to make an exception for this mother *****. I hope he winds up working the drive thru when he's 50.

i doubt you'll see him at a drive thru anytime soon.  After the dust settles, MSNBC or The Young Turks will offer him a podcast

• Like (+1) 2

6AUhxLpr_bigger.jpgForbesVerified account @Forbes
FollowFollow @Forbes

The hate crime attack against Jussie Smollett is emblematic of our time http://on.forbes.com/6018ERDyK 

Feb. 3, 2019

Yes.

Yes it is, but just not in the way you mean.

You are blinded to the truth by your Anti-Trump bias

The racist, homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is far-right America's endgame http://gq.mn/KFQxGUL 

- 29 Jan 2019

.DyHWB6rXQAIt8hS.jpg

Let's hope the Covington kids lawsuit goes somewhere, because the media in Jussie's case will NEVER apologize.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(They think we're stupid)

Pre-emptive note to media: the Smollett story isn’t about conservatives pouncing.

It’s about an insane hoax propped up and promulgated as “Trump’s America” for political purposes.

• Like (+1) 1

Any moment now, the media will launch into how this obvious hoax is really a lesson that “raises awareness” and teaches us about “the complexities of race in the era of Trump”

UiXKV85L_bigger.jpegOmri Ceren @omriceren 3h3 hours ago
"Conservatives pounce on failed attempt to smear conservatives"............ are the best conservatives pounce stories.
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, been offline and traveling last couple of days..Trump really wants retribution for SNL????Collusion?

Aren't those the "dog whistle" "code words" we're supposed to be using now? I mean, we've only heard the word "collusion" carelessly thrown about for over two years now. Pretty sure he's doing it right.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Aren't those the "dog whistle" "code words" we're supposed to be using now? I mean, we've only heard the word "collusion" carelessly thrown about for over two years now. Pretty sure he's doing it right.

Wow, you had better watch out because you are the biggest pus sy around! Donnie might grab you! 

9 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Wow, you had better watch out because you are the biggest pus sy around! Donnie might grab you! 

Aww, how sweet. You're clinging to me like the younger, dumber brother that I never wanted.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Apparently there was even a skit some 15 years ago that came very close to bordering on entertaining!

I kind of gave up ten years ago

it was relevant up to 1978 or thereabouts