The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Oh, for *****'s sake. If someone is offended by a 34 year old photograph, they really need to take stock of how ***** sad and pathetic their lives are.

It’s nothing like concocting stories of serial rape and parading them all over the world for a week

Just now, row_33 said:

It’s nothing like concocting stories of serial rape and parading them all over the world for a week

Virginia borders Maryland/DC.  This happened in the early 80s.....

Maybe that's Kavanaugh in the white hood on his way to a rape party

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Virginia borders Maryland/DC.  This happened in the early 80s.....

Maybe that's Kavanaugh in the white hood on his way to a rape party

Im sure they would have tried to call it thst during the hearings

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Oh, for *****'s sake. If someone is offended by a 34 year old photograph, they really need to take stock of how ***** sad and pathetic their lives are.

I am sure some are genuinely offended. And then there are the rest of the people munching popcorn while the Ds and MSM hypocritically try and spin this as "different", or simply eat their own. 

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

No one's actually claimed to be offended.  

Think about that for a minute: no one's actually claimed to be offended.

:wacko:

• Like (+1) 1

I mean, as a conservative in Virginia, I wouldn’t mind if this idiot was gone. That being said, I think it really doesn’t matter. This is that thing of not judging people by the sins of their far distant past. If there’s more to be discovered about him than an out of context picture, then fine. 

It is interesting to see some (only some) lefties treat this with some level of honesty instead of ignoring/excusing the whole thing. Obviously if it was a republican it would be all over the news and the mobs would be forming up.

also, rough week all around for this idiot.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Eating. Themselves. 

Hot damn this election cycle is going to be fun.

Even if I pop my last bag of popcorn over the fire of western civilizations ruins as a leftist is sworn in, I will have enjoyed witnessing the constant backstabbing and B word slapping that is an democratic primary. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Hot damn this election cycle is going to be fun.

Even if I pop my last bag of popcorn over the fire of western civilizations ruins as a leftist is sworn in, I will have enjoyed witnessing the constant backstabbing and B word slapping that is an democratic primary. 

That second paragraph is why I come here. BRILLIANT imagery.

8 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Absolutely. It's kind of ridiculous. But like I mentioned earlier, the left is incapable of thinking things all the way through. Why do you think Al Franken sits at home binge-watching some Netflix series.

They go for scalps on old, stupid stuff, so now they need to ear their own.

I disagree and think they are thinking things all the way through.  Al Franken got accused of sexual harassment by multiple women.  He needs to resign  Guess who else got accused of the same?  Donald Trump.  He's still in office

Northam should step down immediatly becuase of this reprehensible photo in his yearbook 35 years ago.  You know who doesn't care about what may or may not of happened when they were young?  Republican Senators and Trump with Brett Kavanaugh now on the Supreme Court when there were many other qualified candidates.  You know who still gets to serve in Congress despite a history that suggests a belief in white supremacy?  Steve King.

It's just typical political scheming that turns Americans off to politics.

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I disagree and think they are thinking things all the way through.  Al Franken got accused of sexual harassment by multiple women.  He needs to resign  Guess who else got accused of the same?  Donald Trump.  He's still in office

Northam should step down immediatly becuase of this reprehensible photo in his yearbook 35 years ago.  You know who doesn't care about what may or may not of happened when they were young?  Republican Senators and Trump with Brett Kavanaugh now on the Supreme Court when there were many other qualified candidates.  You know who still gets to serve in Congress despite a history that suggests a belief in white supremacy?  Steve King.

All the lols

17 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That would be a moderate leftist view. I think a more centerist / moderate would view it as the Democrats trying to play by different rules and continuing to shape the narrative of acceptable behavior and "right me, wrong for you" hypocrisy

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Keith Ellison and Bob Menendez agree with this message.

Edited by GG

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

I guess, “he’s a credit to his race,” wouldn’t fly either. 

"You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy". The dems favored candidate for POTUS.